+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by andee;3975550;
    (Thanks, all, Hayden is the Animal, okay.)
    Do they really need an animal and a beast?

What's the point of the nicknames anyway?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gotta tell you, I would not be able to sleep in that room with those jars full of maggots knowing there was a mole just waiting to mess with people. I would not trust anyone not to bust one of the jars ...

Okay, that would be funny. Take a real glass from the kitchen and break it into a trash can late at night.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

About those jars of maggots and such....are all those wee beasties alive? The worms appeared to be moving, but I didn't get a good look at the rest of the jars. If they are alive, will they be able to stay alive in those jars? If not, aren't they going to smell even worse as the season goes on?

On an entirely different subject, when Andrew mentioned that he wouldn't be able to eat the slop because it wasn't kosher, it reminded me of something I've often thought about with regard to the slop diet, which some people can end up on for many days at a time. Do they make any adjustments in the slop to make sure that people with special dietary restrictions--whether religious, idealogical, or physical--are accommodated? As silly as it sounds, I think if they should have to provide kosher slop (or some sort of equivalent) for a contestant who has identified himself as someone who keeps kosher. I would imagine it might be difficult enough for Andrew to keep kosher even cooking for himself in a shared kitchen. He shouldn't have to eat non-kosher swill or eat nothing for a week (and I realize he isn't on slop, but he could go on slop at some future date).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure hope things improve because, so far (for me), this show is b-o-r-i-n-g!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I had flashbacks of the Four Horsemen when Enzo brought up The Brigade. I don't know if I'm gonna like them.

Kathy is still my choice as the sabotuer, but does it seem too obvious?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I just want to thank Big Brother for not subjecting us to the HOH standing in front of the pictures, contemplating which two people to put up. And then the agonizing process of putting the keys in the box, with the pained voice over by the HOH about how difficult the choice is. I liked how they did it last night. Hayden called everyone in for the ceremony and it went down. I hope that's the way it will be done everytime.

Funniest line from Enzo ... "Ok and I am MEOW MEOW."
    KAREN

He's "THE Meow Meow".

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3975806;
    I sure hope things improve because, so far (for me), this show is b-o-r-i-n-g!
    I just came on here to post the same thing

usually i can tell if i'm gonna like any of the contestants, but they all suck

i don't have feeds nor have i even bother to read the live-feed threads or spoilers...i would hope that at least on that side that there's some excitement

i remember season 6 started off boring as hell and then got good a few episodes in, so i'll hold out hope

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We can hold out hope together. I've got everything crossed. I usually like this show.

The show really fell low when the dumbarse named himself, "Meow-meow".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345