+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you disappointed with BB12's lack of diversity?

Re: Are you disappointed with BB12's lack of diversity?

I want them to take a mixture of average people varying ethnic backgrounds with NO twists and just see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3986350;
    I thought it was Annie who had to dye her hair to a brown because they had too many blondes..... That is what I heard.
    It was Annie who was picked to dye her hair. She's actually a blonde.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

I'm definately disappointed by this seasons selection. Not as interesting as last season!

FORT Newbie

I would also like to see a group of "normal" people in the house. They always have to choose wacky or different people. That's not reality to me!

FORT Fogey

Not only are they not diverse, they also aren't terribly entertaining. So why were they chosen?

I am disappointed in the lack of diversity as well as lack of true game players.It all a bunch of pretty people auditioning for months for other reality shows. I can go out my front door and down the street to the beach and see these same vapid type of people.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wonder if the lack of diversity is also contributing to the tedious and boring nature of the show?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

By "lack of diversity" I can only assume you mean where are the housemates that arent skanks?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3986634;
    I want them to take a mixture of average people varying ethnic backgrounds with NO twists and just see what happens
    I'm late to the thread, but I would love to see this. Notice how these silly twists NEVER work....
    MadamePretty

I wish they would remember to mix it up and have all ages. Like him or not, Jerry was a great example of having a very old contestant in this contest who brought drama. Rene brought in laughs (and didn't look her age), as did George from season one.

Funny enough - the first three seasons and Dan's season (which had Jerry and Rene) are the ones I remember the most from start to finish. The rest - meh or in a bad way (season 9)

Not only that, a wider range of ages would help bring the diversity we need and to see if this "social experiment" would work. It's stopped being that and become the "Real World" nearly.

This is something I wish BB would do here that the UK version did - have it where there are people waiting outside to come into the show (of course, these are alternates chosen for safety reasons ). If the houseguests decide to not be interesting or actually do the social thing as well - which is entertaining, have it where BB could nominate them or possibly replace them with someone in the outside wanting to be in the show.

(Not only that - the UK version does penalties for talking about nominations if you are I believe not in the HOH room or something like that).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast