+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is your MOST hated house guest? name your top 5

Re: Who is your MOST hated house guest? name your top 5

I can't remember anything Jee did to disgust me! But that was a long time ago... Robert sticks out in my mind to this day. The nose picking, the foulness, the way he treated Erika. Bleah.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3974711;
    I can't remember anything Jee did to disgust me! But that was a long time ago... Robert sticks out in my mind to this day. The nose picking, the foulness, the way he treated Erika. Bleah.
    From what I remember, Jee was a spoiled little know-it-all who was obviously from a family where the men rule and the women submit. Jun must have run screaming from him once she realized what she was getting into. He might have redeemed himself a little during the season, but I'm foggy on the details.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

My most hated was, is and hopefully always will be Dick Donato.
    I really hope they don't ever cast anyone who repulses me on the level that he did.
    Everything about him was disgusting, imo.
    He's completely and utterly foul.

I didn't like Maggie or Eric, and wasn't keen on Ronnie either.
    I don't get the feeds and I know a lot of their worst behaviour is cut from the show so that probably reflects in how I don't feel as strongly negative about some people as others do.
    My dislike of Ronnie is not as intense as some of the feedwatcher's for example.
    Dick though, his foulness was exhibited on the tv show quite nicely. His snotty little daughter was vile too, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3974738;
    My most hated was, is and hopefully always will be Dick Donato.
    I really hope they don't ever cast anyone who repulses me on the level that he did.
    Everything about him was disgusting, imo.
    He's completely and utterly foul.

Dick though, his foulness was exhibited on the tv show quite nicely. His snotty little daughter was vile too, imo.
    Ditto, and I can't believe nobody mentioned Allison(?) the blonde haired annoying girl, she did Amazing Race too, can't remmber what season, this show has been on too long to remember everyone from every season, lol! But I also have to say Maggie, Natalie and Ivette, ugh!

1. Evel Dick
    2. Dick Donato
    3. Spitting Dick
    4. Disgusting Dick
    5. Dirtbag Dick
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

In no particular order:

Chima
    Maggie
    Natalie (BB11)
    Jessie
    Boogie
    Cappy

I know, it's six, but.....I'm sure there were others in earlier seasons too, but thankfully as I age, the memory fogs. Unfortunately, those six may forever be stamped in my brain.

And, just to stir up some controversy....Evel Dick would probably be in my top list of favorites (though even I realize there's something inherently wrong with a list that includes both ED and Kaysar )
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Newbie

In no particular order of dislike:

Justin BB2
    Allison BB4
    Jase BB5
    Maggie BB6
    Eric BB6
    Ivette BB6
    Dick Donato BB8
    Danielle Donato BB8
    Amber BB8
    All BB9 except Natalie
    Chima BB11

For me, pretty much it's just Season 9 - the season we have the most people committing crimes post show and just really horrible behavior.

Also, I wasn't fond of Chima for her ranting and raving or Maggie, Ivette, Cappy or any of "Friendship/Nerd Herd" group - though I will say that out of the final two that Maggie was the only one who earned the win. (and note - I say final two, not who really was deserving - Janelle).

Speaking of Janelle - I have to also give Boogie Mike the kick here because his antics, combined with Julie's not giving clear rules that you had to have both hands on the key I feel lead to Janelle's being voted out at final two in the all-star season.

Others listed here - i.e. Dick/the Donatos, and a few others - yeah, they were ugly, but watching the show and reading the live feeds, sometimes I truly feel that his comments were warranted. I do not nor will ever condone his treatment of Jennifer (and in return I don't condone her deciding to break all the rules because she was nominated), but still - a lot of what he said was spot on. (BTW, I also do not think that he should've gotten a bye for dumping the tea on Jennifer's head - CBS should've given him a penalty nom.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

Mike Boogie
    Cappy, Maggie, Jen and Ivette (nerd herd)
    Evil Dick
    Ronnie
    Chima
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fanatic

All of season 9.
    But number 1 of all time has to be Chima, what a loser.
    I am aghast that so many people hate Evil Dick. Yes, he spit, smoked, swore, lied and was overall disgusting in both words and actions. But, I thought that was the whole point of going on a show like BB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast