+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Premiere Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/8 Premiere Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I love the idea of the saboteur angle being a complete red herring. Watching them all try to figure out the identity of someone who doesn't actually exist would be delicious fun. It would also explain why they told the house guests ahead of time that a saboteur was in the house. I thought it was a little odd that they gave them that information so early in the game.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee;3970765;
    Hmm, did they say tune in Sunday, *Wednesday* and Thursday?
    I thought the show was T, Th and Sunday...

See some of you over in the feeds topics!
    Yep, they changed it this year. Longer wait between Sun and Wed
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

I can't believe it is over so fast after waiting SO long

Quote Originally Posted by andee;3970769;
    Should be in an hour or so, as I recall...or maybe not, huh!
    Ahh, I hope you're right! I'd love to know who pretty boy targets this week.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;3970775;
    I love the idea of the saboteur angle being a complete red herring. Watching them all try to figure out the identity of someone who doesn't actually exist would be delicious fun. It would also explain why they told the house guests ahead of time that a saboteur was in the house. I thought it was a little odd that they gave them that information so early in the game.
    I'm glad that you also think it would be tons of fun too. I hope they did go with this plan too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;3970775;
    I'm with you I don't think it is any of the house guest!!! I think it maybe BB himself so that the HG will continue to think it is someone in the house and for good fights and conversation...But I could be wrong it wouldnt be the first time!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I have not posted much, however, I've been lurking awhile but I think a better show would have been NOT telling the HG's so soon. I think it would have been very funny to watch their reactions of things happening. Not for the entire time, but a few days or a week. What would their reaction have been if they didn't know about the sabateur?

Ok, when the lights went out, Kathy, Monet and Andrew were MIA right before that, for what it's worth. And Kathy was covering her mouth. I'm suspicious of our law enforcement agent.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3970751;
    Rachel's laugh is annoying..and she looks familiar like I have seen her on another reality show..

She reminds me of the blonde girl from Rock of Love..then she was on something about millions..or I love money..then she had her own show..Megan??? Heather??? maybe these girls are just all starting too look the same
    She reminds me of Maria Canalis (sp?) from Celebrity Apprentice.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yeah.......I don't think they should have told them this soon. This would have been an easy prank to pass off on production or "BB" himself. Then, when paranoia is at it's height, you could potentially reveal that the twist. I also don't like the idea of America having a hand at what the saboteur does. He/she is playing their own game and trying to win the same amount of prize money and they should not be helped or hindered by the majority of the voting viewers.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

+ Reply to Thread