+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Saboteur - BB 12

Re: Saboteur - BB 12

Well that was all rather a waste of time.

The sabotage antics were all pretty silly too.
    Other than Andrew, I don't think they could have picked a worse person to carry out an assignment that's apparently the one big twist they have this season.
    I wonder if Production has anything up their sleeves or if that was it.

I assume they'll have to keep some kind of sabotage going so the houseguests think the Sab is still in the house.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yup, that was a total bust. I kind of always hated BB giving out assignments to certain players. It just doesn't allow them to play the game they would normally play and if they don't accept the assignment they couldn't possibly make the cast of the show. Once they reveal the twist to a contestant they either have to accept or wait and see if they can play another time.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

she sabotaged nothing. she got evicted... what a colossal waste of time.

BBUK put a sab/mole in, dressed him as a mole, told everyone he was the mole, made him do sab stuff... then asked everyone who the mole was. They picked someone else. lol THAT is a successful twist!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Off-topic, but BBUK sorta rigged it by telling the HMs that if they voted for the right person as the mole, he/she would be evicted. None of them wanted Mario to go, so they almost all of them voted for another person (Sunshine). But come join us in the BBUK thread, ThinkPink! Only MFWalkoff and I are in there.

I'm a little disappointed that this sabotuer twist failed, but then again, I'm not. For now on, it seems that we'll be getting a twist-free season since... what? BB3? Of course, Grodner will probably think of some twist midway through that will probably rig the season so that America's favorite will win, but until then, I'll enjoy watching.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

I thoght saboeur was gong to do 3 tasks a week! So far
    1) hidden hair extensions
    2) a messae to break up brendon and rachel.

thats it!!!!!!!!!!!
    anonymous saboteur

FORT Newbie

Yea, the saboteur antics have really been pretty lame. I don't get why the people in the house act so scared about what he might do.

This saboteur thing is probably the stupidest twist next to the couples thing, I didn't even watch that season.

FORT Newbie

I have a idea that will make bb 12 the true season of the saboteur.
    1) call all hg's in individually and offer the saboteur job.
    2) chances are most will take the job then
    watch the kaos that ensues. Give out missions that cross saboteurs. It would be like the keystone cops and benny hill combined!

FORT Newbie

I have a idea for the saboteur. Let's give the bloody brigae its t-shirts with brigade on them with their names compliments of the saboteur. With video of them from first the firts weeek til now making fun of other houseguest. Watch the sparks fly; brigade,Beat box style;
    hoooooooyoooooooh BBBBBriggade is on fire
    watch the sparks climb higher,
    Its cooking like soup
    now jump through this hoop!
    You punk &%$ stoop!

FORT Newbie

steal the pool tornament shiny bowl with the winners names in it! Then ...... I would have it cut into pieces and return the mangled remains to the house guests!

spartan981
    Last edited by dare981; 08-18-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456