+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Saboteur - BB 12

Re: Saboteur - BB 12

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3974783;
    I don't think the silhouette is the saboteur either and the voice they're distorting is probably just the voice of some intern in the office.
    I can't imagine they'd call the Sab in record those voice pieces.

My initial guess was/is Kathy, although I do think she's a rather obvious choice because I think even after only one show she seesm to have the characteristics that would make for a successful Saboteur.
    They need someone who can pull it off and stay in the game for a while or their twist is pointless.
    Plus, the other houseguests find her likable, and she would be the last person they would expect since she is a sheriff. I agree she should be in better condition, but because of her being a little older - she can use that as an excuse. Maybe, the other houseguests have already decided that she sucks at competitions because she is "old". If I were BB, that would be the person that I would ask to be the Sab.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Ive been looking for more specific information on Kristen. The more I look at her and Hayden, the more I think they are siblings... I wouldnt even doubt if they are fraternal twins. I look at their profiles, and I can only find out they are both 24, I cant find her birthdate listed anywhere. /

also, i can only find philadelphia for her current city, when i google home town, i find alot of "unknown". does anyone have any better luck finding more specific information on one/both of these two? Id feel better if I could at least confirm they have different birthdates....

FORT Newbie

I dvr'd the show and watched again last night. I paused before the lights went out and there were only 3 people who were not in the LR. Kathy, Andrew and Monet. Brenden got up after the lights went out. In my mind that means it has to be one of those four. BB couldn't have come in the room and locked the storage themselves because they would have had to come in through the diary room right? Everyone would have heard them. I can't believe BB would make it that obvious but they must have. Anyone would have noticed if the person next to them moved.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Well .. except for the above post .. I really thought it was Matt - he's always studying everyone .. he's really quite quiet ... and he hasn't said much when the conversations lead around to the Sab... But that's probably just his gameplay...
    Wasting away another summer...

Ace

Based on her body language, I thought Britney was the Saboteur, but Kathy's beached-whale-in-caramel was just riDONKulous, so I might have to go with her.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

FORT Fanatic

I'm thinking either Kathy or Kristen. When will the saboteaur be announced? Isn't it this Tuesay?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3976400;
    I'm thinking either Kathy or Kristen. When will the saboteaur be announced? Isn't it this Tuesay?
    The saboteur will be announced on Thursday. The show doesn't air on Tuesdays this season. It's on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    Wake up and be awesome

Right now, it seems like Kathy to me. I thought it was amusing when she volunteered (or Hayden asked her?) that profile on the saboteur. She said (thought) it was a woman, that she was someone very "likable", and that no one would ever expect that that person would be the saboteur.
    To me, she fits the bill to a "T". She is a sheriff, everyone seems to like her, and they would never expect it would be her........ If she is the saboteur, then I hope she stays long enough to win the money, because I do like her.

Also, I never bought that business of being stuck in the caramel, it was obvious the more you submerged yourself the more difficult it was to crawl through it, how could she not have noticed that? She purposely, sabotaged that game, and I bet she gets to eat real food whenever she goes into the diary room because why else would she sabotage that have, have-nots game?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

figured I would throw in my two cents before the reveal...

I think its Kristen, Monet or Annie. Mostly Kristen.

My reasons. America's player was a boy, the sab is most likely a girl. I do not think there is anything between Hayden and Kristen, I think its just mind-shagging from the sab. I watched the VT's and Kristen, Annie and Monet were not "at their jobs" like everyone else. There was no video of what they do for a living. Their jobs are hard to pin down, its not like careers. Chances are a model is more likely to be an actor than say a Sheriff, because for example Kathy IS a Sheriff. BB wouldn't just let a PE teacher take on an acting roll, the person would most likely need to be trained to act.

Kristen most specifically because of her reaction to the sab news, she acted like she knew it all along. She went for the 10k but fell, saying the hot dog was slippery, she was the first to go so the ketchup and mustard had no been squirted on the hot dog yet. A sab would make an attempt at the money to make themselves look like a real player. Her everyday attitude, actions, etc are sly and her facial movements look forced sometimes. She's always in the background, listening, observing, not really into the conversations, but when she does get into them, its never about her.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by jakeisthebest;3973373;
    In my opinion, they haven't picked the saboteur yet, and are going to name the person who wins America's Vote as the saboteur. Right now everyone in the house is wondering who it is, and the person hasn't even been picked yet.

I know they can play tricks with camerawork, but it seems like it would have been quite hard for one of them to sneak away when they were all sitting together, but it would have been very easy to have an outsider pull the first prank or 'sabotage'.
    I have rewatched the first night's sabatage over and over...I can not find Kathy until the pillow is thrown. I believe it is Kathy. And I dont have the feeds. What is this about 2 people in the house knowing eachother..I have dug thru looking for when the sabateur may have shared this information and cant find it. I can't bring myself to read every single post. can someone help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast