+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Saboteur - BB 12

Re: Saboteur - BB 12

This twist is just America's Player, with few differences:
    1. Not task-based. All they have to do is survive to a certain point to get reward.
    2. They told the HG about it beforehand as opposed to after....I see no other differences.

The only other difference is that they are not playing to win.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

I'll go out on a limb with a guess that Lane is the Saboteur - there was almost no attention paid to him during the show, he just seems like he's going to play the "under the radar" game, which you would hope (for someone trying to make it 5 weeks without being voted out) that they would do. I think Andrew's antics, while suspicious, are a little too over the top for the saboteur (and my theory of him volunteering for being the mascot was more for setting up when he wouldn't be participating in any challenges on Friday after sundown to Saturday).

I don't think it is Andrew. I am pretty sure that whenever in the past someone sat out that they could not be eliminated that week. I know that was what I was thinking before Julie even said it on the show. I like people's guesses that it is actually Big Brother, but I will go out on the limb and say I think it is Kristen, Lane, or Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by polarpi;3973211;
    I'll go out on a limb with a guess that Lane is the Saboteur - there was almost no attention paid to him during the show, he just seems like he's going to play the "under the radar" game, which you would hope (for someone trying to make it 5 weeks without being voted out) that they would do. I think Andrew's antics, while suspicious, are a little too over the top for the saboteur (and my theory of him volunteering for being the mascot was more for setting up when he wouldn't be participating in any challenges on Friday after sundown to Saturday).
    ITA with everything you posted. The thing about Lane is that on his "bio" he says he won't tell us his stragety...hhhmmmmm suspicious.

Okay...so I have a few guesses...1st Matt because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he was on Average Joe so he may have made some connections there to get him the "job".
    The other guess I have is Monet because on her bio she said she couldn't wait to eat slop and then 1st thing the saboteur did was look the food door. (although I think BB locked the door to make them think it was the saboteur.) Plus no one has guessed it to be her.
    I'm sure that this will change about 4 more times before Thursdday when we find out! LOL

FORT Newbie

In my opinion, they haven't picked the saboteur yet, and are going to name the person who wins America's Vote as the saboteur. Right now everyone in the house is wondering who it is, and the person hasn't even been picked yet.

I know they can play tricks with camerawork, but it seems like it would have been quite hard for one of them to sneak away when they were all sitting together, but it would have been very easy to have an outsider pull the first prank or 'sabotage'.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeisthebest;3973373;
    In my opinion, they haven't picked the saboteur yet, and are going to name the person who wins America's Vote as the saboteur. Right now everyone in the house is wondering who it is, and the person hasn't even been picked yet.

I know they can play tricks with camerawork, but it seems like it would have been quite hard for one of them to sneak away when they were all sitting together, but it would have been very easy to have an outsider pull the first prank or 'sabotage'.
    The only problem with that is the person would have to agree to that. I don't know if I would want to be out of the running to win the prize for first. It seems more logical that the person would accept the role as saboteur and only win 50,000 if they knew that was their role in the game before they came into the game. Just my opinion though, nothing surprises me anymore with Big Brother. That is why I am addicted.

In the first show, Julie said, "One of you is lying..." about being there to win, and went on to explain the twist. I think Kristen or Lane.
    Count your blessings!

My guess for the saboteur is Kathy. First, she was on the team that lost the HOH competition and second she briefly disappeared off the couch during the blackout while bring convienently near the storage room.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bgbrofan;3973387;
    The only problem with that is the person would have to agree to that. I don't know if I would want to be out of the running to win the prize for first. It seems more logical that the person would accept the role as saboteur and only win 50,000 if they knew that was their role in the game before they came into the game. Just my opinion though, nothing surprises me anymore with Big Brother. That is why I am addicted.
    I thought if they made it halfway or whatever then they would be allowed to play for the grand prize as well?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast