+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rachel - BB12

Rachel - BB12

Rachel

Name: Rachel Reilly
    Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.

Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, effervescent and adventurous

Favorite activities: Painting, working out, doing anything outdoors, watching movies with friends, playing with my dog, getting dressed up and going on dates.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having your entire life televised

Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne.

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Negative people - those who don't see the beauty in life and don't understand how fortunate we are to be alive.

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I would welcome it - I'm always expecting the unexpected. My life in Vegas is like a show, I welcome the spice of life. Bring it on!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Laura the most because she stuck up for what she believed.

What are you afraid of: I hate spiders!!!!!!

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Try everything out the world has to offer and always keep a smile on your face. Make the world a better place.

Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have so many facets to my personality. I'm a model, a cocktail server, a chemist, a student, a charity head... I have life experiences to share. .

CBS.com Bio page
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Rachel - BB12

first reaction - I don't think I'll like her
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

She also model's swinsuit's.

FORT Fogey

I don't know about this one. She could be a redheaded Janelle or just another girl trying to get by on her looks. She could be like Laura. Laura was smart but decided to rely on her looks instead.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, not a fan of women who are proud of hustling men to buy them champagne....
    A chem grad student? Really? Not in a PhD program I'm guessing or she wouldn't have to (or have the time to) hold all these other jobs.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I like her look.....but I'm not sure I will like her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I too get the Janelle vibe. I hope she does not try to get by on her looks alone, as she is obviously smart. I hope she surprises them all and turns out to be a strong strategist/competitor; otherwise, she's unlikely to win anyone (America included) over.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I don't believe for a minute she's 26..lol. She looks much older. Sometimes less is more honey!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I will like her if she tells everyone she is a chemistry student. I won't like her if she doesn't. If she only says that she is a waitress people will expect her to use her body. If she says that she's a chemist, people won't expect her to use her body to get ahead. Plus, being a chemist isn't going to help her in the competition.

i'll have to initially root for her out of the females, because she doesn't have the silly yeller hair and she likes science

bubbly personalities annoy the hell outa me though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast