+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Rachel - BB12

  1. #31
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3993858;
    Between her giggling, screeching "Wooooooooo" and her reaction of "Like, are you kidding me?" to pretty much everything, she makes it rather hard to get through an episode of the show.

    Exactly, I have to fast forward through mostly all of the After Hours show because it is mainly her rambling on and on. It sucks worse because she rambles to one person then goes off and rambles the exact same thing to someone else then repeats it 2-3 more times.

  2. #32
    FORT Regular bgbrofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    128

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    I just read Rachel's HOH Blog and I don't know what to make of it. I kind of liked Rachel. She seems like a mature individual who handled being on the block and Annie's mouth real well. However, I am getting a bit of a wiff of something fake in her hoh blog. The way she was talking like she belonged in a rap video. I don't recall her actually talking like that before. Then I get that she wants the world to know that her and Brendon are "in a relationship" but see mentioned it a few too many times in the blog. It was almost like an act or look at me America Brandon and I are the new "in" couple. Give us a tv show. I don't know, maybe I was wrong and more than her boobs are fake. What do you all think about the HOH Blog?

  3. #33
    FORT Fan Goalwatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    287

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    That blog was really hard to read. There is such an immaturity about it! And I guess spelling doesn't have to be a strength to get a degree in chemistry. I was liking her more until I (tried to) read it.

  4. #34
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    I was moaning about Hayden being a diary room shouter the other day, but I think Rachel light be even worse.

    She's so LOUD in the diary room I have to turn the volume down when she does her confessionals.

    I ended up really disliking her after yesterday's show.
    She blatantly lied to Kristin, who idiotically went straight to Britney to see if Rachel's lie was true, then was quite uppity with Monet about using the word "bitch".

    She seems like a useless player.
    She couldn't win HoH this week so I hope she's targeted and eliminated.
    Brendon would be much more bearable without her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #35
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,878

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4000336;
    I was moaning about Hayden being a diary room shouter the other day, but I think Rachel light be even worse.

    She's so LOUD in the diary room I have to turn the volume down when she does her confessionals.

    I ended up really disliking her after yesterday's show.
    She blatantly lied to Kristin, who idiotically went straight to Britney to see if Rachel's lie was true, then was quite uppity with Monet about using the word "bitch".

    She seems like a useless player.
    She couldn't win HoH this week so I hope she's targeted and eliminated.
    Brendon would be much more bearable without her.
    I agree. She might be book smart but she isn't people smart at all. She flat out lied to Kristen but decided Brittany was telling the truth when she lied about Matt.

    I would love to see her go, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  6. #36
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4002421;
    I agree. She might be book smart but she isn't people smart at all. She flat out lied to Kristen but decided Brittany was telling the truth when she lied about Matt.

    I would love to see her go, too.
    I didn't understand that at all.
    It wasn't even a smart lie.
    It was just "Britney told me she has your vote".
    I don't know how she came out of that ok, or at least how they didn't instantly put together that Rachel had lied and call her out about it.
    It seemed as though Monet got the worst of that whole exchange and it was nothing to do with her.

    Perhaps it played out differently in real life than it did on the show.
    It was just really odd.

    She seems to be the kind of person who is too into herself to bother to get to know and understand other people.
    I'm making a snap judgement obviously based solely on what I've seen on the tv show, but I completely agree that she's lacking people smarts.
    I don't like people who are obviously at least reasonably smart who act like airheads.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  7. #37
    FORT Fan snarkattack222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    299

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Rachel before and after









    I hope its okay to post. I wasn't sure if it was the same person.. but I guess it is. She chose the right surgeon I guess

  8. #38
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Hmmm. I don't think they are the same person.
    Wake up and be awesome

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,404

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4002445;
    I didn't understand that at all.
    It wasn't even a smart lie.
    It was just "Britney told me she has your vote".
    I don't know how she came out of that ok, or at least how they didn't instantly put together that Rachel had lied and call her out about it.
    I know. It is unbelievable how the person who lies sometimes gets away with it. When Rachael first went into the backyard to help cover her lie, I thought for sure, she would get caught in the lie, but she squirmed out of it, and managed to twist it all around. It was incredible, and I am so surprised that Kristen did not directly call her out on it.

    This has happened a few times before in past seasons. I can't remember the specific instances, but I vividly remember another show or 2, where a meeting was called to confront "the rumor", and it got twisted all around too, where the actual liar never really got caught about it.

    I'm so disappointed that the house did not nail Rachael on this one. It would have helped turn the whole house against "Branchel". I think the house is more or less sick of those 2, but this would have helped them turn against those 2 for sure.

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: Rachel - BB12

    I didn't watch the most recent episode because I didn't want to hear Rachel shriek.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.