+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rachel - BB12

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Rachel - BB12

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;3960599;
    I thought the same thing when I first saw her. I think a lot of it is that awful hair color but they do look like they've had the same surgeries on their faces. lol I don't think she'll be as stupid or annoying as Maria though. (thank goodness!)
    I'm working on mnemonics for this season... Rachel the redhead, Britney the bleached blonde, Kathy the cop....

I would never compare her to Janelle (charming and very likable); I'm not impressed with her degree in chemistry, (even though she seems impressed with it). There is a difference between having a degree in chemistry, and working as a chemist; although she uses the terms interchangeably in her interviews. It is as if the people she meets in life on a daily basis are impressed with her having a degree in chemistry, they "think" more highly of her because of it, so she throws that out as an icebreaker to impress us.
    Who knows, sometimes players I thought I would really not like, turn out to be likable to me the more I get to know them.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Funny that she reminds some people of Janelle. Janelle tweeted that Rachel is one of her favorites and she thinks she'll do well.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3961109;
    Funny that she reminds some people of Janelle. Janelle tweeted that Rachel is one of her favorites and she thinks she'll do well.
    I guess that makes sense....they do hold down similar jobs.... and I don't mean chemist.

do not like her giggle ugg

Rachel being a chem major brings to mind the old adage "Some one had to graduate in the bottom of the class." Her "conversation" with Brandon about science was mostly "Ooh, I love science!" "Oh, how fascinating!" she didn't seem to add anything to it. And those boobs, ye gods.

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3;3991756;
    Rachel being a chem major brings to mind the old adage "Some one had to graduate in the bottom of the class." Her "conversation" with Brandon about science was mostly "Ooh, I love science!" "Oh, how fascinating!" she didn't seem to add anything to it. And those boobs, ye gods.
    Just like the old joke heard on ER more than once: "What do you call the guy who finished last in his class in med school?" "Doctor."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Rachel is a actress (surprise surprise)
    She made a German movie in 2008

A Risk Worth Taking (2008) (TV)
    Rachel Reilly

Between her giggling, screeching "Wooooooooo" and her reaction of "Like, are you kidding me?" to pretty much everything, she makes it rather hard to get through an episode of the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This is on her BIO >>> "I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne."

I have to think that she actually works in a strip bar because that is the only time I have heard of things said like that. IMO, this so-called "waitress" is actually a strip bar waitress soliciting men to give lap dances to, and buy her $50.00 glasses of champaign (which is a money making racket at strip bars).

I may be wrong, but unless she proves otherwise, I am left to think this is the case. I mean, who even likes champagne unless its New Years. I actually would not hold that against her if she came clean about that, but I despise it when people use a white lie and call themselves a "waitress" if this is really not the case. It will be interesting if she opens up to Brandon and goes into more details about her "job". If this turns out to be what I expect, I am sure Brandon would not be too happy to learn the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast