+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monet - BB12

Monet - BB12

Monet

Name: Monet Stunson
    Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.

Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, active and the coolest person you will ever meet

Favorite activities: Shopping, working out, running and swimming

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy

Strategy for winning Big Brother: I don't really have one. I find it hard to say upfront how I would play. I need to meet the other contestants and get in the house to decide if I would play nice or dirty

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: I'm not a fan of ditsy, stupid girls or guys who think they're "all that."

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I live my everyday life expecting the unexpected. Anything can change at a moments notice. You have to be ready for anything.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Jordan is my favorite because she seems like a genuinely nice person

What are you afraid of: Not really anything

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I was on the "Young and the Restless." Also, everyone tells me I have a really good driver's license picture.

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To live life with no regrets!

Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: Big Brother has had too many trashy bimbos on the show - it's time they step up their standards and put a classy girl like myself in the house. Also, I can't wait to eat slop! .

CBS.com Bio page
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Monet - BB12

Also, everyone tells me I have a really good driver's license picture.

HHHmmmm....sounds like a great accomplishment to me........uuugggg!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Monet's a former beauty queen (sort of). She's been trying for the Miss IL USA title for several years now. I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised to see her turn up here. I've heard various things about her through the grapevine, but most of it isn't pleasant. So we shall see!

FORT Fogey

I will be so upset if BB has cast the black woman as the villain again! Someone needs to call the NAACP! There are so many lovable black women in this country! Can we cast one of them every now and then?
    I think the Driver's License picture was meant to be a joke so maybe she is really a sweet heart. She better be!

When someone talks about being one of the coolest people you'll ever meet and considers their driver's license picture to be one of their prime accomplishments, I doubt that they are kidding.

I'm sorry to see that she shares a name with my cat.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

PWS
    FORT Fogey

"Favorite activities: Shopping, working out, running and swimming"

and then...

"I'm not a fan of ditsy, stupid girls" Sorry, one of my definitions of ditzy is listing shopping as favorite activity.

She looks nice, and she liked Jordan... but the beauty contest rumors are disturbing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Reading Monet's bio goes along with what I've heard. Doesn't mean it's true (obviously we know how the pageant circuit can be). I can see her clashing with some of the other girls in the house, and probably some of the guys. Unless she can play a great game or latch onto someone, I think she may be an early exit.

And I love shopping-but can't stand my driver's license picture.

I definitely think she was kidding with some of her answers, but I suspect she will be unpopular with the HGs and with me.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Chima Clone...

FORT Regular

I have a new rule...anyone that lists "gym" or "working out" in their bio goes to the bottom of my list. I'm not sure why, but that screams "LOSER" to me. And I actually do go to a gym regularly...but feeling the need to list that as a favorite activity or accomplishment is someone wanting the world to know that they are in shape. I imagine some of you will disagree with me, but I've read some online dating profiles before...and when someone lists the gym or working out, they're usually full of themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast