+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kristen - BB12

Kristen - BB12

Kristen

Name: Kristen Bitting
    Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

Three adjectives that describe you: Strong-minded, motivated, kind-hearted

Favorite Activities: Going to the gym, meditating, shopping, listening to music, reading, learning new things and living on the edge

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having new people understand me, as I am very misunderstood by strangers.

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: "Cookie-cutters" and "average Joes"

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is that way. That would be nothing new to me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Braden from season 11, he was nice to look at.

What are you afraid of: Nothing. If I had to select one thing that frightens me, I would say failure.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being 'on my own' since 18, financially and otherwise.

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Grab life by the balls.

Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: If I could best describe myself, I am a "quiet storm." I don't think there is anyone on reality TV quite like me. .

CBS.com Bio page
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Kristen - BB12

Hmmm she liked Braden over Jeff! My guess is she never seen Jeff watering the garden!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Even during those brief intros on the Early Show, she annoyed me. She kept saying she doesn't like obnoxious people, but I suspect she may turn out to be the obnoxious one. And the fact that Braden is her favorite houseguest indicates she might not be much of a "gamer" -- I think the real fans of the game would name some of the better players as their favorites.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

She seems rather "cookie cutter" herself.

FORT Fogey

Braden was on the show for a week and he was racist! What a horrible decision. I guess she isn't cookie cutter! Other then the Braden love, she seems like the type of person I would root for. I do think she might be more normal than she likes to think she is. I hope I am wrong about that.

She also model's, there are some pic's of her on jokers

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

"Grab life by the balls" is her favorite quote? Oh jeez....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

The first (female) topless photos of the season. She seems pretty standard to me.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

People who are frequently "misunderstood" by strangers... tend to be annoying people!
    Cute though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Not liking her, and while there have been early ousters on BB that I've liked, picking one as your favorite seems kind of odd. Especially Brayden of all people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast