+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brendon - BB12

Re: Brendon - BB12

MFW, that was my first thought. Those do NOT look like 26 year old hands.

And then I thought about how butt-ugly that ring is. Ah, well, it suits the relationship.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm surprised I'm the first to "go there" on the extreme wrinkliness of her hands -- is she really 55?
    I thought the same thing when I saw it. Her hands look older than mine and I'm almost 38. Yikes.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Good grief. Has anyone been following the Brendon/Rachel drama? Apparently he's been busy sharing nude pics with a few girls online. Got busted, and now there's a teary apology video:

zSHARE - Public_Apology.mov.flv

Or check YouTube under "Brendon blubbers".

The poor thing thinks he was taken advantage of (as he willingly snapped pics of his privates to share with girls on the internet). Rachel wasted no time in listing herself as single on Facebook and dropping him as a friend.
    Yikes...just catching up here... Well, I can agree with one thing he said, "I am an idiot." As even a minor celebrity he thought he could get away with that? And he's engaged to Rachel? Ugh ugh ugh.
    Also agree that is one weird ring... is that a pearl maybe? And her hands look like those of someone who has lost a lot of weight, or is very old. Meow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789