+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brendon - BB12

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brendon - BB12

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;4022448;
    Yes! I've wondered the same thing. For being that handsome and educated, he's awfully insecure. He doesn't even hang out with the guys. That in itself is weird.

I thought I saw an expression of "what the hell?" in the last show - like he realized Rachel may be going over the edge and he's not sure he wants to go with her.....
    We can hope...at least in terms of post show life.
    His problem is that at this point he's stuck with her even if they "break up". He's alienated all his other potential allies, as has she, so the two of them now really need each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4023889;
    We can hope...at least in terms of post show life.
    His problem is that at this point he's stuck with her even if they "break up". He's alienated all his other potential allies, as has she, so the two of them now really need each other.
    Yes, so true. They are holding onto each other, but I think they both are starting to realize there will probably not be a long term future together. For both their sakes, I sure hope they make a clean + friendly breakup soon. I just don't think they are very compatible together. Just two different lifestyles (Mrs. Vegas VS Mr. Career Path).

FORT Fanatic

'Clean and friendly breakup". NO. I want him to tell her what a crappy self-absorbed person she really is. Who calls their boyfriend a "pussy" for not wanting to spend 10k on what she calls "really cool memories". She is icky. He deserves at least one level above icky.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4024245;
    'Clean and friendly breakup". NO. I want him to tell her what a crappy self-absorbed person she really is. Who calls their boyfriend a "pussy" for not wanting to spend 10k on what she calls "really cool memories". She is icky. He deserves at least one level above icky.
    ok, I'll settle for a nasty huge cursing breakup. So long as those 2 just stop the madness and get away from each other. It is too painful to watch those 2 anymore. I want to puke whenever I see them together. UGGGGHHHH

I feel sorry for this guy. He's so patient and kind to Rachael and she continues to be a raving witch. I hope he sees all the horrible things that Rachael said about him in her confessions when he gets home and gives her the heave-ho. He seems like a decent guy, but this girl is bringing out all of his worst qualities. And her voice!! Its like daggers in my ears, I swear. I loved Jeff and Jordan last season, so I really wanted to like this couple, too.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I really thought Brendon had lots of potential to be the most liked houseguest of the season. When he started to date Rachel I had no problem with it. My mind changed about him when he became the blubbering little girl who gets so sulky when Rachel didn't give him her full attention. That, mixed with his behaviour of late make it hard for me to change my thoughts on him. HOWEVER, I really hope we see a big change in him now that she's out of the house and he puts his eye on the prize, not on *her* prize. Kind of like what happened to Lisa way back in Season 3!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;4036602;
    I really thought Brendon had lots of potential to be the most liked houseguest of the season. When he started to date Rachel I had no problem with it. My mind changed about him when he became the blubbering little girl who gets so sulky when Rachel didn't give him her full attention. That, mixed with his behaviour of late make it hard for me to change my thoughts on him. HOWEVER, I really hope we see a big change in him now that she's out of the house and he puts his eye on the prize, not on *her* prize. Kind of like what happened to Lisa way back in Season 3!
    AGREED!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeljoe;4036602;
    I agree but I think it will be very tough for him now. he is hated by everyone in that house and unless he keeps winning HOH and POV, I think he's out.

Oh yeah, it's definitely either him or Kathy out next. Unless he wins something.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Does anyone else think Brendon looks like Ben Affleck. There was a cover story on BA on my Sunday mag, and for a second I thought it was Brendon.

+ Reply to Thread