+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brendon - BB12

Re: Brendon - BB12

He and Rachel remind me somewhat of Ollie and his bimbo. Ollie could've been classy but his continual thinking with the "little head" was his downfall. I foresee the same for Brendon unless he curbs his lust for the redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;4001455;
    He and Rachel remind me somewhat of Ollie and his bimbo. Ollie could've been classy but his continual thinking with the "little head" was his downfall. I foresee the same for Brendon unless he curbs his lust for the redhead.

Yes....I totally agree!!! I posted that on another forum in here, but Rachel is dislusionally thinking that they are America's sweethearts, Season 12's version of Jeff and Jordan, but they're not. They are totally April and Ollie. What was so endearing about Jeff and Jordan was that there was "no booger". With these two, that's all we get. Someone mentioned that the friendship between Lane & Britney was more like Jeff and Jordan without any romantic undertones.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm having problems understanding Brendon....he seems so together, with his education, job and goals. Then he hooks up with Rachel. I agree that she is not that great, so I don't understand that. Plus he comes across as so needy and not all that bright. I don't trust him.

I don't think he's together at all. He is still damaged from whatever childhood drama he's been hinting at. He has the emotional age of about 12. He has no sense of humor. He plays like an animal, and he craves power. He is a big, big mess of an overgrown boy. And I can't wait for him to get the boot.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I agree with everything you wrote, MFW. He is very very nice to look at, but then he opens his mouth at ruins it all. He seems needy and clingy. He always needs reassurance from Rachel. He told her he loved her already? There just isn't something right with him. I don't think he's ever been laughing and joking around on the show.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4014345;
    I agree with everything you wrote, MFW. He is very very nice to look at, but then he opens his mouth at ruins it all. He seems needy and clingy. He always needs reassurance from Rachel. He told her he loved her already? There just isn't something right with him. I don't think he's ever been laughing and joking around on the show.
    I never thought about that but its true, when is ever happy-go-lucky ? Its always "gameplay, gameplay, gameplay".

I can't figure out yet if he is using Rachel or Rachel using him. I am thinking its the 1st since he is getting to be HoH without really being the HoH and doing all the dirty work. He has her doing it all. He has no bloody hands, and hers are soaked in it.

FORT Regular

And if he steamrolls all the way to the final it will end up being one of the most boring Big Brother's ever. CBS handpicked him to win, is what it will look like.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

His neediness and attachment to Rachel makes me wonder if he's always been this good looking. Sorry, but in the real real world good looking smart guys are not so blown away when an attractive woman is attracted to them. He's acting as if he were short/fat/pimply or something....which maybe he was all through high school and a lot of college... and he's only now recently become good looking, doesn't know what his "market value" is. He shouldn't be that desperate.

I'm very curious as to what Brendon's friends and family think of all this.Hopefully BB will interview them soon.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4018233;
    His neediness and attachment to Rachel makes me wonder if he's always been this good looking. Sorry, but in the real real world good looking smart guys are not so blown away when an attractive woman is attracted to them. He's acting as if he were short/fat/pimply or something....which maybe he was all through high school and a lot of college... and he's only now recently become good looking, doesn't know what his "market value" is. He shouldn't be that desperate.
    Yes! I've wondered the same thing. For being that handsome and educated, he's awfully insecure. He doesn't even hang out with the guys. That in itself is weird.

I thought I saw an expression of "what the hell?" in the last show - like he realized Rachel may be going over the edge and he's not sure he wants to go with her.....

+ Reply to Thread