+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annie - BB12

Annie - BB12

Annie

Name: Annie Whittington
    Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, over dramatic and loyal

Favorite activities: Anything that involves adrenaline, heights, nature, laughter and fun

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being stuck in the house no matter what

Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact

A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is so weird and I have the worst luck, so everyday I expect the unexpected. I can handle it all.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked BB8 Evil Dick the most because he was evil and hilarious. I did not like the old man, BB10 Jerry

What are you afraid of: Getting older and being able to do everything I want to do

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of how independent I am.

Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" When life give you lemons... say f*** the lemons and bail

Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: It is my destiny to be on Big Brother. My brother is a lawyer, my sister is a CPA and I will be the winner of Big Brother!

CBS.com Bio page
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Annie - BB12

Apparently, her hair is normally platinum blonde. The producers made her dye her hair brunette because there were already too many blondes in the house. Nice.
    Wake up and be awesome

Looks are deceiving with this one.

FORT Fogey

I like her brown hair. She is my favorite just judging by the pictures. But she likes ED. I cannot understand why. She is loyal though. I love loyalty.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think she's cute. I like the brown hair. Don't like that the producers made her dye it though....ugh. Love that she liked ED!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Another one that doesn't like old people or getting old... and either can't type ... bai??? or spell...it's prejudiceD people! Arrgh. one of my most common student errors. But like that sentiment.
    I think she looks great with dark hair....much better than she would look with blonde and am glad the producers are making it easier for us to keep them straight!

As a brunette, she is almost a BB8 Jen and BB11 Laura hybrid. If she's as competitive as them, I may just end up liking her but for now she seems like she may be the typical ditz type. I don't understand how being herself is a legitimate strategy to win this game (except if you're Jordan, I suppose...). She deems herself over dramatic but dislikes those who overreact??
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I gotta agree with her on this one...Jerry was foul.

Funny that she says she is over dramatic but doesn't like when others over react....that should make for some fun times on the feeds...LMAO!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

A lot of people liked ED. Maybe she didn't see the feeds that season. Maybe she only saw a few episodes. Maybe she met ED in the casting process. Based on her answer to the "people you don't like question," she cannot like ED. AND she looks like Jen, sort of.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3957277;
    I gotta agree with her on this one...Jerry was foul.
    Um, Yeah. Who did like that old man?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast