+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annie - BB12

Re: Annie - BB12

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3957397;
    Um, Yeah. Who did like that old man?
    The girl obviously watched the feeds that season. Can't blame her for not wanting someone like him in the house. I would have punched him in his foul mouth and been booted....lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3957397;
    Um, Yeah. Who did like that old man?
    The people that didn't watch the feeds!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3957404;
    The people that didn't watch the feeds!
    Oh yeah.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

this broad is gone 1st week...bet!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3957148;
    Another one that doesn't like old people or getting old... and either can't type ... bai??? or spell...it's prejudiceD people!
    LOL!!! I read her bio on CBS' site, and bai says "bail". I think it may have gotten cut off when it was copied over. But I'm with you on the "prejudiced" and even on her fear: : Getting older and being able to do everything I want to do. Does she fear accomplishing everything on her bucket list, or are we missing a NOT, and does she fear leaving behind a bunch of regrets. I'm not sure what to think of her. My first impressions are she's not the brightest bulb on the tree, but that probably means that she is going to surprise the heck out of me. ETU!!
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

I think she looks great brunette. That's clearly closer to her natural colour than platinum blond.

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact.
    Good job she only had to see her favourite, that scum Evel Dick, on tv then and not live with him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

"It is my destiny to be on Big Brother. My brother is a lawyer, my sister is a CPA and I will be the winner of Big Brother!"

That quote made me a little sad for the bartender... In her family she must be trying hard not to feel like a failure. All that "doing what I want" kind of comes across as bravado in that context.

eh, not impressed. She looks like she's had one too many skinny girl margaritas. And here's yet another younger female not digging on the older folks!

(Of course, if she is specifically talking about nasty Jerry, I could understand that. I mean, the tool couldn't even wash his hands after going to the bathroom!! NASTY!!!)
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3958938;
    eh, not impressed. She looks like she's had one too many skinny girl margaritas. And here's yet another younger female not digging on the older folks!

(Of course, if she is specifically talking about nasty Jerry, I could understand that. I mean, the tool couldn't even wash his hands after going to the bathroom!! NASTY!!!)
    Yeah, I admit I took it that her objection to him was his age, but there was also plenty else to object to about him--hopefully she meant the latter. It just didn't combine well with her other comments--the being afraid of getting older part--so I took it that she objected to his age.
    PS There's a spoiler about a secret of hers over on the news, spoilers and speculation thread. Not about whether she wins/loses or is the mole.
    Last edited by PWS; 07-01-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3958947;
    PS There's a spoiler about a secret of hers over on the news, spoilers and speculation thread. Not about whether she wins/loses or is the mole.
    If you mean about her being bisexual and possibly keeping it a secret in the house, it was in a People Magazine article so it's not a spoiler anymore.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast