+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonya BB03

Tonya BB03

this just in from TMZ

'Big Brother 3' Star Arrested for Reckless Homicide

TMZ has learned one of the stars from "Big Brother 3" has been arrested in Illinois for reckless homicide following an allegedly drunken car crash that left two people dead.

Tonya Paoni -- who now goes by Tonya Casper -- is accused of causing a multi-vehicle car crash outside of Springfield last summer that resulted in the deaths of two people.

Authorities believe 43-year-old Tonya was driving under the influence when she rear ended an SUV on Interstate 72 -- killing one of the SUV passengers instantly ... and starting a violent chain of events that resulted in the death of a second man.

After a lengthy investigation, Tonya was arrested on May 27, 2010 and charged with aggravated DUI, reckless homicide, reckless driving and speeding.

She's still in custody at Sangamon County Jail, where she's being held on $1,000,000 bond.

Tonya is due back in court on July 19.

TMZ LINK
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Tonya BB03

Wow! What is going on? Pretty soon they will have to do the BB reunions from jail!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3937346;
    Wow! What is going on? Pretty soon they will have to do the BB reunions from jail!
    Juls I sure have missed your quirky sense of humor. Can't wait till the season starts!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Whoa!

I saw this thread on the top of the forum, and I was curious why someone would start a thread about an early boot from an early season. I'm gonna wait for more details to come.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I saw this report on TMZ. I'm trying to recall this woman, but can't. I went to the BB website, but can't figure out how to pull up clips of her from that season. Does anyone know how to do that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3938040;
    I saw this report on TMZ. I'm trying to recall this woman, but can't. I went to the BB website, but can't figure out how to pull up clips of her from that season. Does anyone know how to do that?
    You will probably find them from a website that hosts millions of videos. They have all the episodes there.

I am surprised about this. This is just horrible. I really feel badly for those who lost their lives and their families.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3937346;
    Either that or just do a BB-jail edition. Seems like that's where all the hamsters are ending up.

Tonya was a bit of a trainwreck. She had 5 kids, but seemed very much a Vegas party girl and after the show it came out she didn't really spend much time with them. She married some guy in the Caribbean but was accused of being a gold digger. I saw her in some documentary about reality show castoffs trying to keep their 15 minutes going, where she was doing a photo shoot for Playboy but the photos never got published.

Wow....she sounds like a total mess. What a shame. So sad for everyone, really.

VelvetHugs Thanks, I've missed ya too!! Can't wait for July 8th!!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, it's one thing when they hurt themselves but to take out other innocent people... Amazingly none of her 5 kids were in the car I guess. Maybe some other family member is taking care of them.
    And wow, I know mug shots are not flattering, but she has not aged well....

I know! Those pictures look like two different people!

+ Reply to Thread