+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

If this season is like last season, we won't get decent spoilers until the third week of June. Darn!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Any ideas for a good theme for the house? They really need to switch it up a bit.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3914835;
    Any ideas for a good theme for the house? They really need to switch it up a bit.
    The less themes the better -- Season 10 was themeless, and it was the best season in years.

The biggest thing they need to do is better background checks and psych profiles on their contestants.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Well I was talking about the house really....not a theme for the season. But I guess I should have said....any ideas for changes to the house because I think it needs it.

And yes...definitely better psych evaluations for everyone.

Overall, I'd like the house to look a little more like an actual house, and less like a warehouse on a studio lot. Some more realistic design and decorating, maybe. Then add on the theme stuff from there.

FORT Fogey

I'm not sure what they should do for a theme. Trailer trash maybe? Didn't they do that before? A kaleidoscope theme. Military theme! How about a castle theme? Detective? Have they done a treasure hunt theme?

My favorite thing to watch on the feeds is all the secret stuff that happens late at night. I would love for there to be something like a hidden immunity idol. A hidden veto, a hidden extra vote, a hidden coup d'etat. And you can win clues to find it.

Actually, I don't like the coup d'etat. I didn't mind it so much when Boogie won it because they all had a fair chance to win it, but I really don't like the idea that America can just give it to the cute guy. Doesn't he have enough advantages in life being the cute guy? If there is another

I sort of like the house themes, usually. The pool room was pretty cool. Love the idea of hidden things - rooms, immunity, etc. Hide clues for them to find. Make them do something besides work out, sleep and eat! Give them a garden, a pet, let them earn a game or two to play.

Was it season 6 that had the hidden gold room? I remember it being called elsewhere the Kaysar Memorial Hookah Room, so maybe it was a later season. Evel Dick's season?

Every year I tell myself that I'm going to get some of that "slop" and try it out, but I never do. Maybe this is the year.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3915107;
    Every year I tell myself that I'm going to get some of that "slop" and try it out, but I never do. Maybe this is the year.
    I do too, but then I search for it online, and it only seems to be available in huge barrels, and I don't want to waste the money and precious apt. space.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3915107;
    I sort of like the house themes, usually. The pool room was pretty cool. Love the idea of hidden things - rooms, immunity, etc. Hide clues for them to find. Make them do something besides work out, sleep and eat! Give them a garden, a pet, let them earn a game or two to play.

Was it season 6 that had the hidden gold room? I remember it being called elsewhere the Kaysar Memorial Hookah Room, so maybe it was a later season. Evel Dick's season?

I love the idea of hiding things too. They use to do that a lot more. Like they would have to find the key to unlock the hot tub. They definitely need to make them earn things. They haven't had to work for anything and they believe they deserve everything....(ahem...Chima!)

The hidden gold room was in season 6.....the first season in the new house. Rachel was the first HOH and she was given the clues and she found it. It was basically taken over by the Sov 6....and known for a lot of moments between Kaysar & Janie. I loved that room. It has later been "The round room" in Season 8 (ED's bedroom with the round bed) then in Season 9 it was the "Boat Room"..."The 60's Room"...Renny & Kesha's room in Season 10 and then of course the "Pool Room" last season.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3914762;
    Mmm, probably more like late June/early July. I can't wait for it to start either, but it's a bit early to bump the forum up. Let's at least get some spoilers and leaks about the house first!
    Okey dokey!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread