+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

FORT Fogey

Re: Big Brother 12 *Spoilers and Speculation*

Big Brother 12 should start in 2 months! We could know the official start date at any time! Yay! Also, House guests have been leaked in JUNE! That's only a few weeks away!

I wonder if BB will take part in the Jersey Shore trend and cast someone like Snooki or the Situation! I wouldn't be shocked if they did. One thing I know is that the show has had a lot of success with guys from the Dan/Jeff genre. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a guy like that on the show. If there is, the other house guests would be wise to vote him out first!

I can't wait for BB! I can only hope it was as good as last season. There were some crazy people in that house and they fought all the time!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3898995;
    I wonder if BB will take part in the Jersey Shore trend and cast someone like Snooki or the Situation! I wouldn't be shocked if they did. One thing I know is that the show has had a lot of success with guys from the Dan/Jeff genre. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a guy like that on the show. If there is, the other house guests would be wise to vote him out first!
    I certainly hope they don't! I want someone to play who has brains and can play the game, not some meathead whose sole claim to fame is the fact that he fake tans, is beefy, and has a guido mustache. I grew up around enough of those; that would be a deal-breaker this season for me. No thanks! They already did a (somewhat) female version of that by including Michelle, so maybe CBS can say they started the trend and will move on from that.

Give me another Renny, Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Jeff, and Dr. Will -- none of those players were 'Jersey Shore' types -- and yet they were standouts with their playing and/or personalities. I'd love to see more people with those personalities/characteristics this season!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3904316;
    I certainly hope they don't! I want someone to play who has brains and can play the game, not some meathead whose sole claim to fame is the fact that he fake tans, is beefy, and has a guido mustache. I grew up around enough of those; that would be a deal-breaker this season for me. No thanks! They already did a (somewhat) female version of that by including Michelle, so maybe CBS can say they started the trend and will move on from that.

Give me another Renny, Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Jeff, and Dr. Will -- none of those players were 'Jersey Shore' types -- and yet they were standouts with their playing and/or personalities. I'd love to see more people with those personalities/characteristics this season!
    I see your point but it can be entertaining. Also, Jessie was much like that last season and he was quite a good player. I'm not sure that came across to non-feed viewers though. Maybe if we had a smart Jersey girl.

FORT Fogey

Sorry to double post! BB12 starts July 8th! I saw it on a commercial during Survivor tonight.

Missed you all.

Gotta get back in gear for some good ole' drama as I'm sure we will have it.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3905205;
    Sorry to double post! BB12 starts July 8th! I saw it on a commercial during Survivor tonight.
    AWESOME!!!
    KAREN

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh my just over a month away! Here we go again!!

Missed you all too!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

That pink tube makes me think of Jordie.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread