+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

The house sounds pretty cool this season. I'm surprised they haven't thought of the beach theme before. Coffin room-I wouldn't put it past BB but I hope it's bogus. It seems insensitive and yeah, people have phobias of those things. But I did think it might be some sort of memory wall replacement.

It sounds like the theme they are using is similar to the UK version this season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not sure how a coffin would fit the beach scene!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Apparently all of the finalists have been chosen... or so we thought. Evel Dick posted a blog on his Myspace today. He said that CBS is doing a last minute casting call for a man with tatooes and a bad attitude. This might be his attempt at a joke, but who knows. He wrote that one of the finalists must have been vetoed by the higher ups or their background check didn't work out or something. Anyway, he claims they are looking for one last person to fill a "role". They get sequestered next week.
    Wake up and be awesome

TWO WEEKS, FORT FANS, JUST TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3949007;
    Apparently all of the finalists have been chosen... or so we thought. Evel Dick posted a blog on his Myspace today. He said that CBS is doing a last minute casting call for a man with tatooes and a bad attitude. This might be his attempt at a joke, but who knows. He wrote that one of the finalists must have been vetoed by the higher ups or their background check didn't work out or something. Anyway, he claims they are looking for one last person to fill a "role". They get sequestered next week.
    oh wow, COOL here we go

FORT Fogey

I hope not! I usually don't like the tattooed house guests because they only pick the most obnoxious tattooed people they can find.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3949007;
    I would be so happy if Evil Dick came back to BB. Maybe he could do a voice that gave clues in the middle of the night or better yet he could be the voice that gave bad clues to people I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3950534;
    I would be so happy if Evil Dick came back to BB. Maybe he could do a voice that gave clues in the middle of the night or better yet he could be the voice that gave bad clues to people I hate.
    Just stop that way thinking right now, young lady.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Where's that finger wagging smiley when I need it?

Hopefully it was a joke on ED's part...I really don't want to see his like again.

+ Reply to Thread