+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

Re: Big Brother 12 *News, Spoilers and Speculation*

I had to laugh when I saw that, because I happened to be watching some season 10 episodes tonight.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Sand would seem right. But I bet someone just made that up based on what Grodner has already revealed. I think bunk beds would obstruct the view of the cameras too much. I don't believe it.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Depending on the people we might either really love.....or really hate those close up views of them on the bunk beds
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

CBS has changed the BB page. They have taken down the previous season pictures and have 13 ?

WE ARE UNDER THREE WEEKS, FORT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Shouldn't the house be revealed next week?

I know I missed last year, but I'm in this year. Going to order up the feeds and everything. Whoooo. Along with all of you, I'm starting to get excited.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3941329;
    I know I missed last year, but I'm in this year. Going to order up the feeds and everything. Whoooo. Along with all of you, I'm starting to get excited.
    Great to have you back Arielflies! Missed you last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3941329;
    I am so excited that you are going to watch this season. This will be my first year watching it with you guys. If you want me to fill you in on Big Brother 11 let me know!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Read on another site some leaks about the design of the house. They say too that media day was last Friday.

- Backyard has volleyball net but no volleyballs only large beach balls. There is a fooseball (not sure how to spell that) table instead of the pool table.
    - There is a large screen on the wall behind the nomination chairs that plays crashing waves all the time. There are 2 large fake palm trees on either side of screen. Brown shag carpet to look like sand.
    - Round picnic table in kitchen with the rest of the kitchen looking like a cabin (lots of wood finishes)
    - only 2 bedrooms - one has bunk beds and sleeping bags and the other has beach chairs and towels
    - the green room sounds bizarre (that was the spa room awhile back) - it has a white coffin with the lid open in the room with floral arrangements and a frame with "Rest in Peace" and the space for a photo.
    - the HOH room has a carnival theme - fortune teller arcade machine, fun house mirrors on the wall, and a tank with a tarantula in it
    - the bathroom has the feel of being under water, lava lamps on the wall, shell shaped sink that look like they are floating. The floor looks like sand.
    - large fish tank between kitchen and living room with exotic fish
    - Diary room is the same as last year but back lit with red instead of blue.

+ Reply to Thread