+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

Jeff & Jordan are going to be on the next season of TAR filming started today and there was a pic of them at the LAX airport with their backpacks on I am super excited
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Jeff - BB11

That's awesome!! I saw the picture posted on another website. Yay!
    Wake up and be awesome

CCL

Kind of a yay. While I like Jeff and Jordan (mostly) if they had to have anyone from BB on, I always wanted them to have Janelle and Kaysar. Hope springs eternal...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just read this elsewhere! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I have a feeling they won't make it that far....but a little J&J is better than no J&J!!! I'm happy for them!

Here's a pic:

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Sooooooo excited! I wonder when this season will air? Spring? February?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I read early 2010....so yeah, probably January or February would be my guess.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

See I hate this. Give some people a chance to experience a once in a lifetime thing. She already has a half million dollars, and now gets another chance. It is nothing more than casting when they do this, and even though they were ok to me, I do not want to see them again.

FORT Regular

This is the best news. I can't wait to watch them on TAR; also, this is an opportunity of a lifetime for Jordan to see the world and realize life is full of opportunities.

I am excited to watch it...at least jeff has watched this show. I hope jordan has been able to watch at least this season's episodes to get an idea of what to expect. If they can deal with the stress...which they were good at doing early on in BB they may have a chance!!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3739142;
    What I like best about Jeff and Jordan is that they are so REAL and they both are honest and genuinely nice people who happen to be gorgeous and happened to become (somewhat) famous. It's just so refreshing to read about their lives and their relationship instead of hearing more about psuedo celebs who are nasty and trampy and think they have to flash their breasts or abs or their really private parts to get attention. (**coughbritneyparislindsaycou gh**)Jeff and Jordan are way, way classier than most of the folks you usually read or hear about. Reading about them just makes me smile. They're just so darn nice.... And I find that refreshing!
    ITA! Excellent post!

Just found out the great news. It will be a pleasure to watch them again. I'm so happy!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast