+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

Re: Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

Jeff and Jordan Skating at Millenium Park

Jeff and Jordan at a Chicago Blackhawks Hockey game.

To the Point

They are a pretty couple. It would be nice to see them make it as a couple.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3786482;
    They are a pretty couple. It would be nice to see them make it as a couple.
    I'm just not convinced it will happen. I heard rumors that they weren't into each other so much until they were told of their popularity and all of the opportunities that would come to them if they stayed together. Someone posted that a while ago at another forum. No clue if it is true though. But Jordan was really over Jeff soon after his eviction and then everything changed suddenly once they got out of the house. So it makes sense but who really knows?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Jordan was not over Jeff soon after his eviction. Not at all. I think its real. Maybe it won't last long....but what it is now, is real, imo.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3789071;
    I'm just not convinced it will happen. I heard rumors that they weren't into each other so much until they were told of their popularity and all of the opportunities that would come to them if they stayed together. Someone posted that a while ago at another forum. No clue if it is true though. But Jordan was really over Jeff soon after his eviction and then everything changed suddenly once they got out of the house. So it makes sense but who really knows?
    This rumor is not true, as I got to meet them in Charlotte at a very small gathering right after they were allowed to go home after the show. They were very sweet to each other and they did not need to make a big deal of it for publicity sake as they were with family and friends. No airs were put on. They did not need to pretend (no cameras, no press). I'm sure that TAR was probably quite challenging for them as a couple (I see TAR as very nerve racking!!!) but they survived that. She went to see him New Year's Eve, as we all know. What the future holds for them, I don't know, but I also hope they make it. They face all the challenges that all new couples have. We shall see.
    Last edited by Coco46; 01-07-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3789071;
    Evidently you or whoever told you this never watched the feeds, those 2 were pretty much insperable since week 1 in the house...They were so into each other in the house,that it was like watching two people be intimate w/o the sex.....Jordan was so into Jeff that she wanted to leave and be voted out so that he could stay, Jeff based all his game on making sure that he/Jordan were the final 2....They talked in depth about what they would do after they got out of the house such as Jordan staying with Jeff in LA after BB to go fishing, meet his friends out there, going to each others hometown meeting family/friends, going to football games, and the list goes on....They have done everyone of those things.....They were a confirmed couple about 2 days after coming out of the house..I suggest that the poster who thought that Jordan was over Jeff as soon as he was evicted watch the video, When Jeff's Gone that should give you an idea about how over Jeff, she was..Sorry for the long rant...

Jeff and Jordan may not last some couple's don't .......But from what I saw on the live feeds last summer. They definitely care about each other.

new video

CBS Amazing Race - Jordan and Jeff

I think its awesome they did it and are still great friends / even more... she talks to him on the phone a lot and he's in Charlotte a lot.. hope they make it!! Pretty cool it airs on Valentines Day also
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Jeff and Jordan will be in Vegas for the premiere of TAR and if you still have the feeds we will get to watch them view it and afterwards they will have an interview
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast