+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

To the Point

Re: Jeff - BB11

While I'm really excited for them and for us, I'm not expecting a whole lot from them. I hope they really surprise me! They both have the ability to be a bit dense at times and this could kill them in this race. Hopefully they will manage to make wise decisions at crucial times.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3759475;
    While I'm really excited for them and for us, I'm not expecting a whole lot from them. I hope they really surprise me! They both have the ability to be a bit dense at times and this could kill them in this race. Hopefully they will manage to make wise decisions at crucial times.
    I agree. I hope they do well, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Also, Jordan did already win BB. but hey, if they are the best racers I have no problem with them winning TAR. and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Jeff's accent

Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3759598;
    I agree. I hope they do well, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Also, Jordan did already win BB. but hey, if they are the best racers I have no problem with them winning TAR. and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Jeff's accent
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Jeff....

Not sure how well they will do, but I hope they are around for awhile. Just for entertainment and eye candy purposes. I think Jeff will be okay..I just hope Jordan listens to him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3758756;
    Kind of a yay. While I like Jeff and Jordan (mostly) if they had to have anyone from BB on, I always wanted them to have Janelle and Kaysar. Hope springs eternal...
    And where as i adore Kaysar.. i can't stand Janelle. I loved Jeff and Jordan. I think they will make a cute couple on there, however there may be a few to many "hunnys and babys"... still a good choice they are watchable, and Jordan is a far nicer person, imo, than Janelle.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Re: Jeff & Jordan on Amazing Race? *Spoilers and Speculation*

I'm so excited to hear this news! I don't usually watch TAR, but I'll definitely watch for JJ I just hope they haven't caught "secondshow-itis" and are still the same genuine down to earth people they were on BB. So many of my reality favorites have done a second show and ended up being a disappointment. It's like they try so hard to entertain, they loose the wonderful natural quality that made them so entertaining and likable in the first place. But I can't wait to watch Jeff and Jordan play as a couple!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3759673;
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Jeff....

Not sure how well they will do, but I hope they are around for awhile. Just for entertainment and eye candy purposes. I think Jeff will be okay..I just hope Jordan listens to him.
    I'm sure they can work in a Road block where he has to take his shirt off for once reason or another That scene with Kevin watching him garden is still one of my favorites of all time

I think they'll still be the same, at least I hope so. I thought I would hate Rob and Amber on there, but actually ended up like them. The race either brings out the best or the worst in you so we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3758892;
    See I hate this. Give some people a chance to experience a once in a lifetime thing. She already has a half million dollars, and now gets another chance. It is nothing more than casting when they do this, and even though they were ok to me, I do not want to see them again.
    I'm okay with it. I didn't watch TAR until Alison (the greater of two evils from BB) was on. Not because I liked her, because yeesh! - there is nothing to like about her, but I was fascinated and I wanted to see how the relationship with her boyfriend played out. Anyway, she was gone in two episodes, but I've stuck with TAR ever since - never missed an episode, never will. So if having a couple of favourites from some other reality program brings a large and ultimately loyal audience, I'm all for it. Anything that keeps TAR running for another twenty years.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Here are some tweets from a guy in Chile who saw them yesterday

Here you go Kimmie it starts from the bottom
    @Yakkityyaks If you have pictures of the teams I might be able to identify them better, But I'm sure of what I saw about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Yakkityyaks

@Savannahsmum They were going to travel by bus, It seemed to me they arrived late at the bus terminal. about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Savannahsmum

@Savannahsmum I'm sorry but aftar that I had to go... ALSO! They had problems with their tickets... Greetings from Chile! about 2 hours ago from web in reply to Savannahsmum

Damn!!! I should have taken a pic of the teams... about 2 hours ago from web

I just noticed that @TeamJEJO was one of the teams I saw yesterday... But they were wearing a red shirt... about 3 hours ago from web

@DanielleVarey Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter - I saw them in Santiago de Chile yesterday at a bus terminal about 3 hours ago from TwitPic

@PuddinRFF This happened in Santiago, in a bus terminal. I don't know where they were going to... about 3 hours ago from web in reply to PuddinRFF

@Bronx_babygirl Hi! I remember an Asian couple wearing a light blue shirt. They were in a bus terminal in Santiago - Chile. about 3 hours ago from web in reply to Bronx_babygirl

I just watched 3 teams of the new season of The amazing race! They were super lost! Lol 2:34 AM Nov 30th from mobile web

So we are thinking that Jeff and Jordan made it past the first leg! Also maybe if he said it seems they got to the bus late and were having problem with their tickets maybe it might mean they missed the bus I dont know just a thought. If they were with other teams hopefully they could out run them and get to the pit stop first depending on where they were in the pack!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3760166;
    I'm okay with it. I didn't watch TAR until Alison (the greater of two evils from BB) was on. Not because I liked her, because yeesh! - there is nothing to like about her, but I was fascinated and I wanted to see how the relationship with her boyfriend played out. Anyway, she was gone in two episodes, but I've stuck with TAR ever since - never missed an episode, never will. So if having a couple of favourites from some other reality program brings a large and ultimately loyal audience, I'm all for it. Anything that keeps TAR running for another twenty years.
    That's also the first time I started watching TAR although I had never heard of Alison before, I started watching because a friend was raving about the show. Opposite of what happened to you I started watching BB because Alison being on the TAR made me curious about the show.

Also to piggy back on the quote you're responding to, an actor isn't expected to just make 1 movie take the money and disappear so why is it that if someone's been successful in the reality genre are they expected to go away if they get other opportunities to make more money.

I've never heard anyone say Tom Hanks already made 10 million for Saving Private Ryan he needs to stop making movies and give some other actor a chance.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I'm not big on reality stars turning up on my screen numerous times. I do like the 2 of them, though, so I will cut some slack here.
    I just prefer when they put on unknowns who really want to be on these shows, rather than just doing "reality casting."
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast