+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Post any news, updates or general discussion about the BB11 Houseguests here.

I read that during Jeff & Jordan's interview tonight they confirmed that....

they are dating!!! YAY! He's going to Charlotte in two weeks to visit her and meet her momma!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3710857;
    Post any news, updates or general discussion about the BB11 Houseguests here.

I read that during Jeff & Jordan's interview tonight they confirmed that....

they are dating!!! YAY! He's going to Charlotte in two weeks to visit her and meet her momma!
    Yep!

And Jordan will be going to Chicago after that.

They seem really happy...Jeff even spent 3 hours at Macys shopping while Jordan shopped and got her makeup done LOL...now that is a good boyfriend. I thought the funniest part was when Jordan said she would get Jeff Lasik surgery for his eyes because they are really bad...he couldn't even see the lake below from the plane and Jeff said it was because he couldn't see it from the seat he was sitting in since she had the window seat! ...they are totally the same out of the house as in.

The chat is on youtube under TheBigBrother11Fan - Jeff and Jordan Chat
    We need not think alike to love alike

Where is the interview?
    I love TAR!

The interview was on RealPlayer...they will be showing it again!!! It was good. They did say they are not in love but care about each other. She has talked to his mom..... I think the transcriptshas been put up on another site!!!

I went to the feeds and watched Groundhogs Day again...Jordan was so giggly that was 2 days before the kissing started....I am a sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3710897;
    Yep!

And Jordan will be going to Chicago after that.

They seem really happy...Jeff even spent 3 hours at Macys shopping while Jordan shopped and got her makeup done LOL...now that is a good boyfriend. I thought the funniest part was when Jordan said she would get Jeff Lasik surgery for his eyes because they are really bad...he couldn't even see the lake below from the plane and Jeff said it was because he couldn't see it from the seat he was sitting in since she had the window seat! ...they are totally the same out of the house as in.

The chat is on youtube under TheBigBrother11Fan - Jeff and Jordan Chat
    This interview rocks. They're like an old married couple.

BB just twittered Congrats to Janelle Pierzina (BB6/AllStars Janelle) on her engagement!!! They also had a photo of her ring and it is huge!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Whoa....Keesha announced her engagement tonight on Facebook....wth is going on?!?!?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Premium Member

Maybe they saw all the lovely engagement news of Nastalie and her schlump and decided that tru wurve must prevail.

On the interview with Jordan and Jeff at the Bold & Beautiful taping...Jeff said something about giving the Hawaii trip to his parents. He and Jordan are planning another trip he said!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast