+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Right. She just never cared about it before....but that was before Jeff! I'm sure that girl LOVES it now!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: Jeff - BB11

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3726350;
    I got in a fight with Marcellas on twitter tonight. He was telling Steven that the public doesn't want to see gay lives we just want Janie, Will, Jeff & Jordan. I was like....Ummm no...we just want LIKEABLE people....gay, straight, black, white. Wow, he got RILED UP!!! It did not go well. He ended up blocking me....but not before I "unfollowed" him
    Just reading this...look at you stirring up trouble. Wow, that sounds just like Marcellus. What a big baby!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Heehee, Yup! That's me! The troublemaker! He was completely juvenile about it. But what's new? This IS Marcellas! And frankly....I'm glad to not be following him anymore. He constantly whined.

Btw....good to "see" you!!

PS. Jeff just tweeted that he & Jordan are out for drinks with Braden right now and having good times.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 10-15-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Hey guys Just dropping in for a little gossip... word around town, J&J hit up a few places in Charlotte and were definitely recognized. Word is they were cozy but no PDA. My friend Angelo's brother owns one of the clubs in Charlotte that hosts a monthly 'male revue' and he's been talking to Jeff's people about him making an appearance, not to strip or anything even though I would pay top dollar for that.. but if they accept he will be billed with the act and I should know way ahead of time

I wish J&J would tweet which places they were going beforehand... I'd like to meet up with them and take some pics
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3732204;
    Hey guys Just dropping in for a little gossip... word around town, J&J hit up a few places in Charlotte and were definitely recognized. Word is they were cozy but no PDA. My friend Angelo's brother owns one of the clubs in Charlotte that hosts a monthly 'male revue' and he's been talking to Jeff's people about him making an appearance, not to strip or anything even though I would pay top dollar for that.. but if they accept he will be billed with the act and I should know way ahead of time

I wish J&J would tweet which places they were going beforehand... I'd like to meet up with them and take some pics
    Well he's going to "Tomato Tattoo" in Chicago today to get his Tatt worked on

Good to see you Pink! You should check in more often!

FORT Fogey

Pt. 2 of Jordan's interview w/Ross: LINK

Anyone see J&J's Bold & The Beautiful clip? Its really short...(like 20 seconds..or less!) but cute. I'd post it...but the link i have is youtube and I can't post that here.

Premium Member

Juls can you PM the link? Thanks, and by the way have you pissed off any more BB ex players lately.

Haha, yeah...they seem to be dropping like flies

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3733554;
    Anyone see J&J's Bold & The Beautiful clip? Its really short...(like 20 seconds..or less!) but cute. I'd post it...but the link i have is youtube and I can't post that here.
    Hey Juls .. Could you pm me that link please.. ? Thanks, I miss everyone I got to know on the BB Fort. I hope everything is going well for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast