+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB11 Post Finale Discussion & Updates

jeffschroeder23 - Getting ready to get on a plane to Charlotte to see Jordan will get on here more when I get there...

YAY! Pink....you around at all? Go find Jeff!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I am happy that he is going there...I am sure it is still weird when they are separated. I was watching a flashback conversation where she had said she wouldn't mind moving elsewhere because everything in her town stays the same. They are on a web talk show on the 12th of October together.

Chima was nominated for "Favorite Villian" for the Fox Reality Awards.

And Jeff & Jordan were nominated for "Favorite Duo." I hope they win!

Re: Jeff - BB11

I got in a fight with Marcellas on twitter tonight. He was telling Steven that the public doesn't want to see gay lives we just want Janie, Will, Jeff & Jordan. I was like....Ummm no...we just want LIKEABLE people....gay, straight, black, white. Wow, he got RILED UP!!! It did not go well. He ended up blocking me....but not before I "unfollowed" him
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-14-2009 at 02:58 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3726350;
    I got in a fight with Marcellas on twitter tonight. He was telling Steven that the public doesn't want to see gay lives we just want Janie, Will, Jeff & Jordan. I was like....Ummm no...we just want LIKEABLE people....gay, straight, black, white. Wow, he got RILED UP!!! It did not go well. He ended up blocking me....but not before I "unfollowed" him
    The thing is, all 4 people he mentioned were in a showmance. I don't think many BB fans care too much about ANY of the HG's post-BB lives except the ones that are in showmances. We want updates!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-14-2009 at 02:58 AM.

FORT Regular

Michelle getting a divorce???

This rumor is still kind of speculation, but Michele implied her and her husband weren't doing well on one of her radio chats. And she changed her facebook status to single. And NOW, she's selling her wedding ring on E-Bay

3/4 CT Diamond Wedding Band Set White Gold BB11 - eBay (item 180418288336 end time Oct-15-09 22:49:47 PDT)

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3726350;
    Wow I was wondering why Marcie was all riled up last night on twitter, so it was all your fault huh Juls, way to go.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 10-14-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3726534;
    Wow I was wondering why Marcie was all riled up last night on twitter, so it was all your fault huh Juls, way to go.
    Heehee! Yup, it was me!! I couldn't believe HOW riled up he got ....for someone who is "over" his BB days. I wasn't even saying anything bad. Anyway, I thought it was hysterical. I only "followed" him because I wanted info on Chima after she left. Eh...never really liked Marcellas anyway. Once a diva, always a diva.

Loved that article Ky-la! I hope Jordie moves to Chicago. I think she would be really happy there. I wish I had the Fox reality channel.

Yup, its true. This is all posted in her thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3726643;
    Heehee! Yup, it was me!! I couldn't believe HOW riled up he got ....for someone who is "over" his BB days. I wasn't even saying anything bad. Anyway, I thought it was hysterical. I only "followed" him because I wanted info on Chima after she left. Eh...never really liked Marcellas anyway. Once a diva, always a diva.

Loved that article Ky-la! I hope Jordie moves to Chicago. I think she would be really happy there. I wish I had the Fox reality channel.
    Juls,

So what is the latest on Chima?
    Please do tell.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast