+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion - *****SPOILERS*****

Re: 8/16 Show Discussion - *****SPOILERS*****

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3663735;
    Yeah Natalie, Casey was the bitter one.

Shut it you smelly runt.
    Hi everyone!

So glad to see that FORT is back up and running!!! Oh my how I have miised you all and this great forum as it is the best imo!

Okay everyone great show tonite and I cannot wait for Tues. when we get to the really fun stuff! Oh my the drama, what would BB be without it, right?!

Jeff was awesome tonight with his respones. And the look on Chima's face was priceless like Jeff has committed a mass murder. It stuns me that they actually think that their "coven" are the only kids in the house that should actually play the game and make some moves-especially bold ones.

But best of all was the pathetic funeral over Jessie's eviction. I have to wonder what these women think about? Wait until they get out of there and actually find out what America in general thinks. Oh Boy! I do feel bad for their families and loved ones.

Love J/J as always................

Kevin was my absolute favorite tonight!

O.M.G. These girls are acting like Jessie was hit by a Mack Truck and died! He was evicted from the Big Brother House!

And the list of all the horrid things he'd done to the girls...while they were saying Jessie had never done a bad thing to anyone...and that he prayed for everyone - all the time. Loved it!
    It's all been a Spool of Lies!!!

I just saw the Kevin part! I am at his reaction!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

the violins in the background while the girls had the wake....

FORT Fanatic

OMG, the girls crying was a joke, but it was also disgusting. They've known this guy for 40 days yet they were crying like (1) he died and (2) they'd known him all their life.

I can guarantee that he would not have been crying had 1 of them been kicked off.

I want either Jeff, Jordan, Russell or Michelle (in that order) to win. I want Natalie out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only pray that Malibu Ken and Suzie Sunshine don't win. I loathe both Jeff and Jordan with their Showmance and Jordan is so fake its sickening.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3664244;
    I can only pray that Malibu Ken and Suzie Sunshine don't win. I loathe both Jeff and Jordan with their Showmance and Jordan is so fake its sickening.
    yep, routing for the scientist myself

but the fact that they are the only true "team" left, they are gonna protect each other so the have a good chance at F2, which means Jeff would win...Nasty winning HoH is the only thing that can possibly break that team

I don't really care if Jeff wins it, because he is playing imo, and he made the boldest move in BB history and hasnt let other houseguest punk him

anybody else in that house that wasn't on the block would have punked out if that power was given to them

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3663585;
    Tuesday - one houseguest self-destructs and is removed from the game. Can't wait to see that!

Thank goodness I didn't miss that! Even though I missed seeing tonight's show.
    Thanks for the info everyone!

nor can i so i'd appreciate someone telling me the date f the blow up soi i can read the live feed thread for that day, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3663585;
    Tuesday - one houseguest self-destructs and is removed from the game. Can't wait to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3665347;
    nor can i so i'd appreciate someone telling me the date f the blow up soi i can read the live feed thread for that day, lol.
    It was late Friday night, early Saturday morning I believe. Don't know how much you'll find though since the site was down all weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345