+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

even though he used the coup d'etats, Jeff will not last. Yeah it was great to see smug Jesse gone, but overall, Jeff's a mediocre player who needed America's help. One of these bastardly people: Chima, Natalie, Lydia will end up w/the prize...errgh. I can see the women (Michelle, Natalie, Chima, Lydia, Kevin) pick off Russel and Jeff.

I would have preferred to see Nat go tonight. Chima's trying to build her strong female alliance and I don't want to see her or Nat anymore.
    Jessie must be really small - he looked like a kid when he was next to Julie.
    Julie's face, makeup and hair looked lovely tonight, but that dress was not at all flattering for a pregnant woman.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FYI...Keven threw that competition! Smart move!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3662005;
    The man, the myth, the legend (in his own mind... creep)
    It should have read the man, the MISS........

FORT Fanatic

I agree with a lot that has already been said and I am glad that Jessie is gone. He did act better this season but he still has an ego bigger than his bicep, and that always bugs me. Besides, maybe with him gone Nat will curl up in a ball and give up.

I always *try* to give these people the benefit of the doubt- in real life, maybe they are actually decent people- but they do make it hard to do that.

It will be interesting to see what Michele does this week; I'll be really suprised if Russell sn't up once again. I hope Jeff and Jordan make it far, I think those of you who said Jordan will turn on Jeff are dead wrong, I think she'd go to bat for him, even if it was dangerous for her to do so. I guess we'll see. Great show tonight!

I am so torn about tonight's episode. on the good side, the idiotic pinhead (ya ever seen the Puppet Master movies? He's there!) is gone byebye, but on the bad side, that brutish, annoying, hypocritical, tantrum-prone Russell is still there. if any of these people had an iota of brain power, they'd know that both he and Jeff need to be kicked out asap, and it seems right now only Chima has some understanding of that. If Michelle is smart, she'll nominate both Jeff and Russell.

And count me as a minority here, but I adore Chima (girl got sass!) and I just don't like Jeff. I don't dislike him, but I don't see what's so special about him, seeing that tonight has been pretty much his only effective move in the game so far, and even then that might backfire on him. But from what we've seen, he's probably the one most likely to win it all if these folks don't kick him out soon, with Russell right up in the same category.

I'm kinda falling off on the Jeff train myself. Still adore Jordan though!

And I still have mad love for Michele. She is such a challenge dominator. Who woulda thunk it? I am on pins and needles, though, awaiting what she will do. I know that she has loyalty to Jordan and Jeff, but they also have Russell on their side, whom she hates. And there's also Chima, who is trying to build up an all-girl alliance, minus Jordan (it seems). It's like when Ronnie won HOH--I was really curious as to where he would fall. But hopefully this week will result in a better end, because I really hated seeing Laura go.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I watched the HoH competition twice tonight just to be sure I saw Jeff throw it to Michelle. Watch him, his acting while throwing it is not much better than his acting last week about not having th Coup d'etat. He just stands there when the question between him and Michelle is read. There should be one of those little bubbles over his head with his inner thoughts written on it, "Come on Michelle, just press the damn button already". Too funny.
    Who Michelle puts up this week is key to me continueing to enjoy this season, so, I am hoping for a Natalie/Lydia combo. I dont think that Michelle has the stuff to put up that ugly-mouthed Chima the Screama. However if the stars all aligned for a good ol'fashioned backdooring...Oh, baby would I be smiling.
    I know lots of people seem to think Russel is the problem, and while I agree he stirs pots rather than just letting them boil over on their own, he is in my opinion an easy vote out in the following weeks. Who in that house really trusts or even likes Russel? Noone, so keep him until he no longer becomes a convenient distraction then boot his muscle bound butt.
    The "Jeff/Jordon are too white bread" stuff that I read on Fort is rediculous. I said it before and I will say it again... In BB the best way to win is to let all the loonies fight and kill off themselves then turn on your A game. I know if I were in that house I would lay around Jeff!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3662921;
    FYI...Keven threw that competition! Smart move!
    Did anyone else notice that after the first question, which Kevin got correct, Chima was pointing to the two people Kevin should pick next as Kevin looked at the bus? If I were someone not in Chima's alliance - I guess basically if you're a guy - I would be pointing that out to Lydia as another example of how Kevin is more aligned with Chima than Lydia (using the veto as another piece of evidence). It might be the only way to somehow even the numbers (though it is Big Brother so it's difficult to see where loyalties are).

EDIT: You know, scratch that. I'm sure that Lydia will see people like Russell and Jeff as Those Who Evicted Jesse and she will strive to avenge what in her mind is a tragedy. If I were those two - even though Russell voted to evict Natalie - I'd learn to sleep with an eye open.
    Last edited by Flyer_Fan; 08-14-2009 at 08:10 AM.

right! he's playing this game for the win, not for friends.

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason;3661774;
    Kevin acted in his best interest & made a good move. Lydia is a weight that he is carrying anyway.

+ Reply to Thread