+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Lydia is a dummy...has she forgotten that she was just taken off the block

this eps went exactly as i predicted even HoH

props to jeff for having a pair, he was a lil lame hiding in the kitchen afterwards though

screw chima, what can she do to you

Peekabo--you forgot about Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3662257;
    Lydia is a dummy...has she forgotten that she was just taken off the block

this eps went exactly as i predicted even HoH

props to jeff for having a pair, he was a lil lame hiding in the kitchen afterwards though

screw chima, what can she do to you
    I can hope the coup D Etat felt good going down for Jeff because he is so a target now. Jesse can poison the Jury pool and Jeff may not if he makes it to the end win. The coup D etat may be his waterloo.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

final two ...Jeff and Jordan...who cares who wins since they will get married

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3662152;
    I didn't watch until this year, how did Jessie play last year?

Its always amazing to me on shows like this that there are people like Jessie, Natalie and Chima who have the arrogance and nerve to be furious at anyone who tries to compete against them instead of bowing down to their imagined superiority. I mean seriously, what right does anyone have to be mad at Jeff for playing the best strategic move for him? Like they wouldn't have used the power too if they had been remotely likeable enough for America to give it to them? lol

Yayyyyy for Jeff he is AWESOME!!!!
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It amazes me when there are people like Jordan and Jeff who have the arrogance and nerve to think that they are entitled because they are showmancing and aloof. Jessie from his on admission stated that Jeff made a great move. Every contestant has a right to his or her feelings, as they are playing the game. I think that that Russell staying is the thorn in their side and not the move that was handed to Jeff on a silver platter. For better or worse Jeff finally made an offensive move.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3662233;
    America likes Ken and Barbie, i.e. Jordan and Jeff! The rest of house are minorities:

Kevin-the lovable, sweet gay of Asian and African descent
    Michelle- the quirky, kind intellectual with night terrors and a scintilla of Asperger's Syndrome
    Natalie- the direct tomboy of Spanish and African descent with an aversion of cold showers
    Lydia- the nonconforming free spirit, uber creative doormat with rad tats and piercings
    Chima- well spoken, educated angry black woman with an African name and features

God bless baseball and apple pie!
    Oops, I forgot about Russell the diminutuve, browbeat fighter of Middle Eastern descent
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3662416;
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It amazes me when there are people like Jordan and Jeff who have the arrogance and nerve to think that they are entitled because they are showmancing and aloof. Jessie from his on admission stated that Jeff made a great move. Every contestant has a right to his or her feelings, as they are playing the game. I think that that Russell staying is the thorn in their side and not the move that was handed to Jeff on a silver platter. For better or worse Jeff finally made an offensive move.
    See here is my problem with Jordan I don't think she can be trusted as far as her narrow behind can be thrown. Jordan is snuggling like a little piglet with Jeff right now. First chance she sees herself a chance for safety she is going to make bacon out of him. Susie Sunshine just sets off my BS detector and Jeff is a fool of he trusts that one.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

^ unlike the rest of the people here, i'm not a J&J groupie , i am actually hoping the Scientist lady win BB

i just give dude props for not being a wussy and using the power given to him

double eviction next week, so alot of things will go down

who cares about Jesse "poisoning" the jury... if Nat/Lydia or whoever are too dumb to think for themselves and let a guy with the IQ of a banana control them, then that just makes them look bad and won't reflect on the F2

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWyntre;3662261;
    Peekabo--you forgot about Russell.
    Hey LadyWyntre! I know! I couldn't edit my post so I just quoted my original post and added Russell to the a new post.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3662451;
    See here is my problem with Jordan I don't think she can be trusted as far as her narrow behind can be thrown. Jordan is snuggling like a little piglet with Jeff right now. First chance she sees herself a chance for safety she is going to make bacon out of him. Susie Sunshine just sets off my BS detector and Jeff is a fool of he trusts that one.
    Susie Sunshine! I think we will see the real Jordan very soon. She's not coy at all. I can see her inner Tara Reid! She wasn't fooling anyone tonight whenm Jeff stated that he had the power. She knew all along. In the context of the game, Jeff is using her and she is using Jeff. I don't think there showmance is authentic at all...just wierd and unnatural. Jeff knows what America likes...showmances! Jordan is almost ten years younger than Jeff, and in the real world Jeff wouldn't give Sandra Dee the time of day.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

+ Reply to Thread