+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I think Jessie was actually likeable this year. His actions were far better than most of the people left in the house. His departure brought a wetness to my pupil! One could tell that he was holding back tears. I don't think America will ever forgive him for how he played last year. Forgiveness is a conception!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What happened to Julie's hair? Rough day???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3662125;
    I think Jessie was actually likeable this year. His actions were far better than most of the people left in the house. His departure brought a wetness to my pupil! One could tell that he was holding back tears. I don't think America will ever forgive him for how he played last year. Forgiveness is a conception!
    I didn't watch until this year, how did Jessie play last year?

Its always amazing to me on shows like this that there are people like Jessie, Natalie and Chima who have the arrogance and nerve to be furious at anyone who tries to compete against them instead of bowing down to their imagined superiority. I mean seriously, what right does anyone have to be mad at Jeff for playing the best strategic move for him? Like they wouldn't have used the power too if they had been remotely likeable enough for America to give it to them? lol

Yayyyyy for Jeff he is AWESOME!!!!

wow. what happened between 8:41 and 9:23?

did michele win HOH?

he doesn't like either jessie or natalie, but...he's aiming for a jury vote from jessie. it was obvious j was going to be booted, so he just dangles the worm on the end of his hook, (if he even has a hook, according to Michele he has a little problem "down there" hahaha), so that he can be sure to tell Jessie on J's way out that he didn't vote for him to go....

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3662044;
    Chima I hope you realize that America doesn't like you or your alliance...
    America likes Ken and Barbie, i.e. Jordan and Jeff! The rest of house are minorities:

Kevin-the lovable, sweet gay of Asian and African descent
    Michelle- the quirky, kind intellectual with night terrors and a scintilla of Asperger's Syndrome
    Natalie- the direct tomboy of Spanish and African descent with an aversion of cold showers
    Lydia- the nonconforming free spirit, uber creative doormat with rad tats and piercings
    Chima- well spoken, educated angry black woman with an African name and features

God bless baseball and apple pie!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

FORT Fanatic

The most pathetic part of the eviction was Lydia openly SOBBING over Jessie leaving. He used her (for sex, cooking, company...whatever) and he makes a fool of her yet again. My husband said to me..."it's like they are this season's "Mattie and Natalie". At least Natalie finally saw the light...will Lydia ever?

Yes, Michele won HOH in a quiz competition.

She's my favorite player, but I'm worried. She was doing well playing the "girlie" alliance along with the Jeff-Jorden-Russell thing. She's going to have to take sides (or put up Kevin and Lydia?)...

he doesn't like either jessie or natalie, but...he's aiming for a jury vote from jessie. it was obvious j was going to be booted, so he just dangles the worm on the end of his hook, (if he even has a hook, according to Michele he has a little problem "down there" hahaha), so that he can be sure to tell Jessie on J's way out that he didn't vote for him to go....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3662233;
    America likes Ken and Barbie, i.e. Jordan and Jeff! The rest of house are minorities:

Kevin-the lovable, sweet gay of Asian and African descent
    Michelle- the quirky, kind intellectual with night terrors and a scintilla of Asperger's Syndrome
    Natalie- the direct tomboy of Spanish and African descent with an aversion of cold showers
    Lydia- the nonconforming free spirit, uber creative doormat with rad tats and piercings
    Chima- well spoken, educated angry black woman with an African name and features

God bless baseball and apple pie!
    My husband is Hispanic and I am Jewish...my daughters are therefore mixed. The rest of extended family includes Irish, Italian, Albanian, and Trinidadian. Plus a couple of lesbians thrown in for good measure. There is not one blue eyed blonde that I can think of.
    WE LOVE JEFF AND JORDAN

+ Reply to Thread