+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ace;3656097;
    Please take a seat on the bench, Ally. Everybody, I need you to reset...
    Thanks Ace! Considered me benched. That's what I get for lurking most of the time!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pms59;3656092;
    You are so welcome Jesse because we didn't want you in the house to begin with.
    Given who the other choices were I don't think I would have been happy with those, either, though seeing Cowboy be paired with the offbeat clique would have been kind of funny But it seems like they must have gotten a lot of 'no's' from people to get Cowboy, Jessie, and Brian as the HG that were to return.

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3656088;
    Lydia's face changed quickly
    It was a veritable Dustin Moment.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I wanted the Cowboy. He cracks me up with his goofy self!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat;3656108;
    Thanks Ace! Considered me benched. That's what I get for lurking most of the time!
    Thank you, Ally. I've got to move on.

HouseGuests: Lydia has suddenly become the new HoH's best friend three times to date in a manner that was ridiculously transparent - true or false?

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3656112;
    Given who the other choices were I don't think I would have been happy with those, either, though seeing Cowboy be paired with the offbeat clique would have been kind of funny But it seems like they must have gotten a lot of 'no's' from people to get Cowboy, Jessie, and Brian as the HG that were to return.
    Don't forget they made Cowboy a nominee for All-Stars. Brian - despite his swift departure - was a fan favourite. Jessie was a polarizing HouseGuest (hence, good for ratings) and I'm gonna assume Jess was tapped for the T & A factor.

This, of course, is not to say that some of their first choices didn't turn them down...

I am so glad Kevin didn't save Lydia- I can't stand her! I would be all for the all female alliance, being a feminist myself, but I can't stand ANY of the women except Jordan.

Have I mentioned that I loooooovvvvveeeee Jeff? Could he be any cuter? sigh.... I know , I know, I don't sound too much like a proper feminist but he is so damn hot!

I can't wait until Thursday, I hope he puts up Jessalie. If he doesn't I may cry.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Ace;3656139;
    Don't forget they made Cowboy a nominee for All-Stars. Brian - despite his swift departure - was a fan favourite. Jessie was a polarizing HouseGuest (hence, good for ratings) and I'm gonna assume Jess was tapped for the T & A factor.

This, of course, is not to say that some of their first choices didn't turn them down...
    I had forgotten all about Jess. Her I guess I can understand them picking. It does make sense when you put it that way, though it seems like these would be people on their 5th choices list. People have been more polarizing than Jessie, but at least more liked than him. I don't remember anyone liking Jessie last year Mission accomplished as he was my main reason for tuning out earlier in the season. I was willing to put up with the clique crap.

How many times must America tell Jessie that we really don't like him before he gets? Yeah, Jessie, we remember that we voted you out last year and will probably have a hand in getting rid of you again this year. You are so welcome.
    That was one of the funniest DRs I've seen in a long time.

I like Jesse alright, the one I can't stand and want to see gone is Natalie. She makes me sick

Loved the fight between Russel and Chima tonight, very entertaining, hope they both stay on.

Kevin needs to grow a pair and take a stand in this game, he should have gone to bat for his friend and talked to Chima and told her he was going to take her off, Lydia isn't Chima's true target anyway so Chima could have easily put up someone else and it wouldn't have hurt her plans.

+ Reply to Thread