+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Major aww and at Jordan and the teddy bear. That was great. So was her narrating what her team had stuffed in the car.

And I can't believe it, but Jessie actually made me laugh. Twice. Recounting how he had to stuff himself in the car was pretty funny if you toss out his self pimping of his bodybuilder stats, and the end DR about the magic unicorn was hilarious.

And who the hell is Jeremy Piven? I'd be like "Oh, hi random dude."

I find Jordan's accent very charming but then I liked Kelly Pickler too so go figure

As per the instructions in the first post in the thread, please do not post any live feed information in this thread.

Thank you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3651985;
    I have to admit, I admire Michele's game play, at this point. I love the way she "bonded with" Russell last week, and then turned on him RIGHT IN HIS FACE when confronted by Chima.....and SOLD that bill of goods. It was too cool that by the time it was all over, Michele had Chima (one of his alliances) even turned against him!!! And now, there sits Snake Michele being Chima's confidante!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
    Same! I love her UTR but not-so-UTR gameplay. She's officially my favorite now. I can actually see her take the prize at the end, since she isn't burning too many bridges at this point.

I've also grown to like Kevin. He's not my top favorite, but I like him. I loved it when he said, "Can I touch-icus?" during last week's veto competition. That should be the quote for this forum (or Jordan's quote about Ronnie being Jessie's bitch).

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3652097;
    what is kimchi?
    It's delicious. It's not very popular with people who aren't used to spicy food, but I'm one who loves spicy food. I just ignore its background, since the way it's made is kinda off-putting (it has to ferment for a couple of days). But if you want to try it, eat it with some Korean BBQ, because that is also delicious.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ok. I missed Chima sharing with the houe somewthing that must have happened to her. When i walked in Jeff was going on about how she was very stong person, or some such thing.
    What was Chima's big reveal?
    Why is there so much product placement on this show?
    The whole Jeremy Piven thing is obviously so totally scripted.

Jordan's comment with the teddy bear - "It's 17 points - that's more than 10 or 11."
    You just have to love this girl. Sweet and cute as can be, but definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3652403;
    Ok. I missed Chima sharing with the houe somewthing that must have happened to her. When i walked in Jeff was going on about how she was very stong person, or some such thing.
    What was Chima's big reveal?
    About 10 years ago a serial killer entered her home and tried to kill her. She fought and survived, but needed 2 operations for her face. He was on death row, and I think she said he died but I'm not sure!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't forget about the rape, or am I the confused one?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She was raped and beaten by the 'bathtub killer' about 10 years ago. I think I read he was executed in February 2009. A horrible thing to have happen to her, but IMO doesn't excuse her behavior.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think that she was trying to excuse her behavior; I think she was just telling people a part of who she is, which is one of those things that she probably will always need to do in dealing with this throughout her life. You know how people use the phrase "It's not a big, ol' hairy deal.", well this IS a big, ol' hairy deal, in the grand scheme of life. And I don't think that the word 'horrible' even begins to describe what she endured.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought it was hilarious when Jeremy Piven said to Kevin, "the BB house made you straight?"

+ Reply to Thread