+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3647015;
    I have to disagree with you. The players who manage not to stick out in the first 5/6 weeks are the ones who go on to win this game. Take Dan from the last season, he knew not to win any comps until the flakes either got booted by each other or they would soon become so easy to defeat in a competition that Dan could just pick them off in the end. Anyone who goes on this show to play this game loudly right upfront is sunk. Exclude the pros like Evil Dick and Dr Drew.

I totally agree, and this years crew have seemed especially volatile and the "theme" did not help. Jeff has been smart to try to stay out of all the crap, and there has been some serious crap to stay out of.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3647015;
    I have to disagree with you. The players who manage not to stick out in the first 5/6 weeks are the ones who go on to win this game. Take Dan from the last season, he knew not to win any comps until the flakes either got booted by each other or they would soon become so easy to defeat in a competition that Dan could just pick them off in the end. Anyone who goes on this show to play this game loudly right upfront is sunk. Exclude the pros like Evil Dick and Dr Drew.
    I see your point. I can see Kevin sort of like Dan. Kevin is sitting back and letting the contestants scrap each other...and Jordan and Jeff are included. What sets Dan from Jordan and Jeff is the fact that he initiated interaction with the rest of the people in the house. The contestants on this show have to seek Jeff and Jordan out for interaction. My eye is on Kevin. I hope he makes it far. Jeff and Jordan comes off as entitled... just my point of view. Yes, Evil Dick and Dr. Drew were definately pros! I like how they played the game...they were upfront and still won!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Dr. Drew? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3649217;
    Dr. Drew? huh?
    Dr. Will
    Peekaboo...I see you!

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, Dr Will, sorry I get my phoney drs all messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by magicpizzadust;3644965;
    Bahaha how pathetic of him, but can anyone fill me in on why Ronnie said that to Michele? Just because she didn't use the veto on him?

I can't figure it out either. Must have been because she didn't use the veto to save his ugly butt. Someone should tell him his idol Dr. Will would never have acted like that.

I would love to see Will's opinion on Ronnie somewhere....
    even more, I would love to see Ronnie see Will's opinion
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He takes being disrespected pretty well, I thought. Poor Ronnie...he is a socially awkward and different kind of bird in this world.

I have fallen in love with this show all over again. You just never know what you're going to get!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dr. Will is his idol? Well he sure didn't take lessons from him very well did he?

+ Reply to Thread