+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy;3645137;
    Weird question from Julie to Kev. Wonder why she asked that?
    Any chance she thought he might reveal Natalie's "no shower" fashion sense?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3645142;
    Oh I was too, my husband thought I was going crazy too!!
    Fortunately, my husband was along with me!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3645307;
    OMG!!! Julie Chen just earned her pay this season by turning Ronnie's words about Michele back at him (and what he did with Jeff)!!!!!

'Bout time Julie finally asked the right question.
    She's thinking with two...

FORT Fanatic

Didn't Jeff ever see the "JFK" movie? Or maybe that's before his time? Kevin Costner must have said " coup d'etat" in that at least 50 times ( a little less, perhaps) in the movie in the courtroom scene alone!

I don't like Jeff for one, and only one, reason: I want Jordan for myself! Too bad for me I'm about twice her age ( and not quite as good looking as Jeff is). Jordan is just too cute, she's my crush this season. But seriously, I'd love to see either of them win this game. Or Michelle. Even Russell, who I really couldn't stand at first, is getting a little more likable, it's too bad he let Chima get to him. With his teaming up with Jeff and making an ally in Michelle, he might have had a pretty good shot at the game, but I think he really blew it with that scene he got into with Chima. What difference did it really make, anyway, like the others aren't going to say things like "backdooring" and other crap when they're talking in their groups. You'd think he'd realize, being a physical threat, he's always going to be a target, even to those in his alliance. Some people never really get that, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3645235;
    ###Personally, I think the coup de'tat is not equitable. BB should leave this sort of twist alone and let the houseguest compete within the scope of the game without outside interference. My 2 cents!
    um, non-interference went out the window when BB decided to bring in that tool from last season, gave him a free HoH, and setup that clique nonsense that gave people eviction immunity.

---

btw, do the houseguest know that the power is the *coup d'etat* or that it's just a power

aren't these people avid BB watchers and don't they remember allstars Mike Boogie getting it and bullying George by threating to use it... I don't think any of these guys seem too worried about what will happen on thursday

also, i don't think Jeff would have to worry about backlash, because Chima will be outgoing HoH and can't compete, so if Jesse can get voted out i'm sure Nat won't be able to win anything

is next week the first Jury member?

If Jesse goes, Lydia and kevin will probably align solidly with J & J. And i am pretty sure they have Kevin. It will be Chima and Natalie against the house and Chima can't even compete for HOH next week. Don't know where the Jeff/Russell alliance stands

So what if Jesse's eviction puts a target on jeff's back? Jeff will have the numbers well in his favor. And everyone gets targeted at some point in the game

Is it Thursday yet? can we all just flash forward to then?
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Jeff has the power so America has handed him ticket to start playing now. What was he doing up until this point. Jeff is Jordan are only popular because they have a showmance going. How sweet, but they are merely floating, because heck, they are so gosh darn adorable, sanctimonious, and monotonous. People who are acutally playing the game, everyone but those two, are the ones who are marginalized. When did the Bachelor, the Real World, and Big Brother merge?
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Ace

"Deuces."

"Deuces"...

I'm assuming this is a variation of the "Peace!" kiss-off?
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3646462;
    Jeff has the power so America has handed him ticket to start playing now. What was he doing up until this point. Jeff is Jordan are only popular because they have a showmance going. How sweet, but they are merely floating, because heck, they are so gosh darn adorable, sanctimonious, and monotonous. People who are acutally playing the game, everyone but those two, are the ones who are marginalized. When did the Bachelor, the Real World, and Big Brother merge?
    I have to disagree with you. The players who manage not to stick out in the first 5/6 weeks are the ones who go on to win this game. Take Dan from the last season, he knew not to win any comps until the flakes either got booted by each other or they would soon become so easy to defeat in a competition that Dan could just pick them off in the end. Anyone who goes on this show to play this game loudly right upfront is sunk. Exclude the pros like Evil Dick and Dr Drew.
    Last edited by imissme; 08-07-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread