+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't recall Michelle doing anything particularly awful to Ronnie. Oh well, good riddance.

I do not mind Chima having HOH this week, in fact as log as neither Jessie nor Nat win Veto, this will be a fabulous week and the playing of the coup d'etat will be AWESOME

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I HATE that Ronnie had Michele crying when placing her vote.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Premium Member

I didn't notice Michelle crying, I thought she was laughing about it. Especially from where it came from.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG!!! Julie Chen just earned her pay this season by turning Ronnie's words about Michele back at him (and what he did with Jeff)!!!!!

'Bout time Julie finally asked the right question.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I look forward to Sha-nay-nay putting up Michelle and Lydia only to have Jeff pull the coup d'etat and plug in Jesse and Scrappy-doo Natalie in their place!!!

So glad that Ronnie is gone! OMG, for someone who kept saying it's just a game he sure got emotional and took it seriously.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3645499;
    So glad that Ronnie is gone! OMG, for someone who kept saying it's just a game he sure got emotional and took it seriously.
    When he said "may the best person win" I kept waiting for him to follow that with "except you Michelle". I do agree for a so-called true fan of the game who's telling everyone not to take it personal, he's probably one of the biggest bitter hamsters to be evicted. So much for losing graciously. I am glad that Julie called him out as well, and even happier he didn't seem to have much of an answer to her questions. He knew she was right and he looked like an I'm even happier because Ronnie was likely estatic to think his eviction would be avenged; now he'll find out it won't be.

I do hope BB doesn't stick their nose in and somehow prevent Jeff from using the coup, thinking it's better to keep Jessie, Nat, and Chima around. Nothing will make a better BB moment that Jeff giving them the shock of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3645235;
    Personally, I think the coup de'tat is not equitable. BB should leave this sort of twist alone and let the houseguest compete within the scope of the game without outside interference. My 2 cents!
    I get your point, from the player's point of view. But it's not a "closed" game; the public should be seen as an "extra" player and they should always consider playing with it. That doesn't mean playing all nice and pretty - ED certainly didn't! - but after 11 seasons they should know the public can have an impact in the game. That's just my opinion though

I may be in the minority but frankly I think the Coup d etat will be much ado about nothing. I think Chima just may not fall in line with who people want her to put up for eviction. If Jeff uses it to save anyone but himself or Jordan he does nothing more than but a huge target on himself for the following weeks.

The coup D etat may get rid of Jessie or Nat but it also might in the long run take out Jeff also. YMMV
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3645127;
    Thats exactly what I wanted! This is going to be a very long and dramatic week filled with whispering and paranoia to the max and Jeff will get to use his wizardly powers.............what a slap in their faces! Can you all imagine the horror on Chima's little face of what a big fat waste her Hoh moment is going to be?!!!
    Especially since she said power was the most important element to her!

+ Reply to Thread