+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3645143;
    Chima should put up Russell and Michelle. Jeff wouldn't use his powers unless Jordan is up. I think Jeff is going the spill the beans to Jordan.
    And if he does? The culmination of all of this would probably be that he loses the power.

I was just wondering how heavy he's allowed to HINT before they take it away. But actually tell her? The PTB would make a big on screen plot of it, and then yank it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am finally starting to kinda enjoy the season

ronnie is gone

jessie or nat will be leaving soon

this upcoming week should be great

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3645142;
    Oh I was too, my husband thought I was going crazy too!!
    My neighbors probably heard me my son thought I was dying!

I'm like no just finally something on BB world went my way!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm just glad eviction shows are live. I didn't want to invest in the feeds this year, but would have if it meant seeing their reactions live. Even if Jeff didn't consider using the coup by the end of the week the size of Jessie, Chima, and Natalie's egos. That'll make their little threesome smaller, so he won't waste the chance. Jeff for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3645143;
    Chima should put up Russell and Michelle. Jeff wouldn't use his powers unless Jordan is up. I think Jeff is going the spill the beans to Jordan.
    What mean is that Jordan and Jeff are so tight that he is going to tell her. I hope BB keeps a good watch on those two! They are so symbiotic. Jordan will just look into his eyes and know!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Most satisfying elimination/episode ever?

Quite possibly.

Now Jeff, please don't be a bonehead and slip up that you have the power.

Chima, if we're to believe she's truly pissed at Russell, will likely nominate him cause she really seems to want his ass out. Jordan will probably end up the pawn again.

I can't wait to see this coup used!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, I am loving the music they're playing while Jeff is trying to "romance" Jordan and Ronnie won't shut up.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3645164;
    And if he does? The culmination of all of this would probably be that he loses the power.

I was just wondering how heavy he's allowed to HINT before they take it away. But actually tell her? The PTB would make a big on screen plot of it, and then yank it.
    I thinking the same think Krom! I wonder what is the precipice for BB. Jeff and Jordan are now going under the covers to sneak a kiss, and I don't think BB is allowed under the covers. Personally, I think the coup de'tat is not equitable. BB should leave this sort of twist alone and let the houseguest compete within the scope of the game without outside interference. My 2 cents!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

JEFF IS THE WIZARD!!!

Someone needs to teach that boy some French though.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Ronnie is such a putz. Calling Michele out--no sympathy vote from J/J for that!! (Not that they would have anyways but still)

+ Reply to Thread