+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I voted for the person who is playing the game, and the Jeff and Jordan are doing nothing in this game. I am sick people winning these games because they flew under the radar.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3627224;
    if you look on CBS's website Jeff has the most fans followed by Jordan Chima has the least
    Where is it on the website? I looked all over but couldn't find it.
    Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Under Interact/Polls - first poll on the list.

just a poll, not the real voting.

or, to see 'registered' fans, go to the "House Guests" the numbers are by their pictures.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I'm only just now seeing Thursday's episode.

Oh my goodness. Except for the eviction, this was one of the best episodes of BB I've ever seen.

Could Casey and Jordan BE any more awesome?

"You are Jessie's bitch"
    Casey's entire "campaign" speech was AMAZING. Dude has such a way with words. He must have been stewing on that one since the veto ceremony. Love it.
    "What are you? His pitbull?" That's honestly an insult to pitbulls. Natalie and Ronnie need to be tied together and thrown off a cliff.

And in another dose of awesomeness, that J/J segment was great.

Jordan or Jeff for coup d'etat! If Grodner gives it to anybody else but them, she is a huge moron.

yup . . . . i'd like to see ronnie or chima get it.

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia;3627120;
    how can Jeff NOT get this vote? Is there anyone (other than immediate family members?) that would prefer to give that kind of power to say....Ronnie, or Jesse? or Natbag? or Limpia? Kevin is the only other person in the house that deserves that safety, but...thank god BB has found a way to wrestle meathead out of the power position...
    the CBS website says nothing about limits on voting. Go Jeff Go!!!!
    So sad to see Casey go

aha! i knew there had to be at least one person on this site that shared my feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreeek;3628460;
    HA! I am totally voting for Ronnie. He may be the only person in this lame house that would have the balls to use it. Jeff or any of the other snoozers would be toooooooo afraid they would go up the next week. Are you friggin kidding me? I remember the Coup De Tah however you spell it, was such a big deal in All STars, and then it was never used. I can only assume it's cause Boogie told Will about it, or he was just a little b***h and didn't want to piss anyone off. Come on people, vote for the only person that has made this show entertaining. Ronnie may be a geekasauras, but he's the ballsiest one I have ever seen. HATE JEFF AND JORDON. JMO. Oh yah, and seriously Casey, bitter much. I can't stand when people get so mad about being evicted. Um, you did know that it was a game when you signed up no?

+ Reply to Thread