+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What rules would you implement in the BB House? I have a few

What rules would you implement in the BB House? I have a few

1. NO one but the HOH may sleep in the HOH room.

(I am sick of people slinking their way to the hoh bed to get their "in" status

2. Only the HOH may view the spymaster

3. I would assign chores to each house guest and it would be their responsibility the entire time they are in the house...or it could be part of the competition stuff

Re: What rules would you implement in the BB House? I have a few

No talking about who you are going to nominate

No talking about using the veto

No talking about replacement nominees

You may rely on it. Magic 8 Ball's Avatar

Here's a few ideas...

Have America vote and determine a replacement nominee each week prior to the POV ceremony, but don't tell the HG's who it is until after the ceremony (if a replacement is necessary).

Have HOH nominate one HG for eviction, and have all the other HG's vote secretly for other nominee.

Have a twist one week where there are no nominees and everyone except HOH is fair game for eviction (a la Survivor - Chenbot says "the house has spoken..."). Or simply have a week with no HOH and nobody is safe, HG's vote privately to nominate two and evict one.

Let America have an eviction vote each week, much like they did last season with America's player, only without the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 8 Ball;3624187;
    Here's a few ideas...

Have America vote and determine a replacement nominee each week prior to the POV ceremony, but don't tell the HG's who it is until after the ceremony (if a replacement is necessary).

Have HOH nominate one HG for eviction, and have all the other HG's vote secretly for other nominee.

Have a twist one week where there are no nominees and everyone except HOH is fair game for eviction (a la Survivor - Chenbot says "the house has spoken..."). Or simply have a week with no HOH and nobody is safe, HG's vote privately to nominate two and evict one.

Let America have an eviction vote each week, much like they did last season with America's player, only without the player.
    sounds good to me

and fan interaction should be more than voting on rediculousness like cabbage and coctail weenies

at least we can assume that tonite they're gonna break up the cliques

maybe now it can be more watchable

Here's just a few things that I would like to see happen not necessarily a rule:

Every week you get to burn 1 article of clothing of a houseguest and we get to vote on which houseguest/piece of their clothing to burn

The HOH gets to nominate the 2 up for eviction but the replacement nominee may or may not be named by us. The HOH gets to plot and make promises but doesn't find out until each Thursday if they get to choose the replacement or we do.

If you are one of the two up for eviction and win the POV then you get to name your replacement.

Make random changes by turning off the electricity, hot water heater, removing or adding food to storage area.

Let us submit questions for the houseguest to answer.

Create a contest for fans to visit the set and be able to walk around and look through the windows. Not to interact with the houseguests just to get a view as the camera people have.

Have an interactive chart on the wall that show each guests popularity. I think that this would really bother someone that was already paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;3626093;
    Have an interactive chart on the wall that show each guests popularity. I think that this would really bother someone that was already paranoid.
    I actually really love this idea. Watching sociopaths trying to render the correct affect to garner public affection is always entertaining.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I don't like the idea of fans having more input when we don't get to see the full picture.
    It's all to open to manipulation by Grodner who often seems to be bound and determined to paint some houseguests in a favourable light, let alone people using technology to cast thousands of votes.

I'd like to do away with the little twists and turns that seem to get more ridiculous every season.
    Just pick people for the show, from applications, not casting, and sling them in the house together.
    There will be drama, naturally, without having to manufacture it.

I love the idea that only the HoH gets to view the spy screen, I also think no one apart from the hoh should be allowed to sleep in the room and no one should be allowed in there if the hoh isn't present.
    I like the idea of assigning chores too. It just bugs me to see princesses or just garden variety lazy gits not do their share of chores.

I'd like to see them do away with slop too.
    If you couldn't guess, I'd like to see a lot of the "frills" taken away.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3622967;
    1. NO one but the HOH may sleep in the HOH room.

(I am sick of people slinking their way to the hoh bed to get their "in" status

2. Only the HOH may view the spymaster

3. I would assign chores to each house guest and it would be their responsibility the entire time they are in the house...or it could be part of the competition stuff
    Wow! I really like your rules! Very BB1! I miss those days...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I agree with the HoH room rules. The HoH COMPETED and WON the priviliage of being in the HoH room for that week. No one else did. Everyone else lost the HoH competition for that week. It's not fair for the HoH winner. What fun is it to have the best bed in the best house if of it's piled up with a bunch of moochers? No one else should be able to share in whatever other HoH benefits. I also think that no one else should be in there but the HoH. One of the reasons for the HoH room is to let the HoH get some privacy from the others.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

also based on Jesse and nats behavior and doing everything they can to NOT sleep where they are supposed to, I would lock them in the cold room from 9 pm to 7 am and NOT let them sleep any during the day

and I would boot anyone who broke the rules even just once...sorry Kev

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast