+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What rules would you implement in the BB House? I have a few

Re: What rules would you implement in the BB House? I have a few

IF the producers do NOT do anything about Jesse and gnat sleeping where they are NOT supposed to do, we need to make phone calls. They signed up to play by the rules and you can bet your arse they would be throwing a HUGE fit if it were others doing what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3628961;
    I don't like the idea of fans having more input when we don't get to see the full picture.
    It's all to open to manipulation by Grodner who often seems to be bound and determined to paint some houseguests in a favourable light, let alone people using technology to cast thousands of votes.

I'd like to do away with the little twists and turns that seem to get more ridiculous every season.
    Just pick people for the show, from applications, not casting, and sling them in the house together.
    There will be drama, naturally, without having to manufacture it.

I love the idea that only the HoH gets to view the spy screen, I also think no one apart from the hoh should be allowed to sleep in the room and no one should be allowed in there if the hoh isn't present.
    I like the idea of assigning chores too. It just bugs me to see princesses or just garden variety lazy gits not do their share of chores.

I'd like to see them do away with slop too.
    If you couldn't guess, I'd like to see a lot of the "frills" taken away.

WE think alike!!!

Let them work to earn their extras ... do your chores for the week - and do them well! - to have pool/spa time, weight room, extra food choices, etc. I'm tired of seeing them sit around bored all day, let them stuff envelopes for a charity or something. They obviously have time on their hands.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Only allow Enzo to eat with plastic utensils ... it drives me batty when he clinks his spoon against the bowl - it got annoying really fast! ...

No hats/mandana's ... No whispering ...if the mike can't pick it up then you get a penalty nom...

I love the chore idea... these people are slobs! ...
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by kbb71;3624071;
    No talking about who you are going to nominate

No talking about using the veto

No talking about replacement nominees

I think these are on the UK version, and if you violate them, you subject the whole house to punishment, be it removing beds and putting in cots or beds with poor bedding, taking away treats/alcohol, etc.

There's some pretty crazy punishments, but they do have a chance to overcome the penalty, but if they don't, then they are stuck with it I think until nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3622967;
    1. NO one but the HOH may sleep in the HOH room.

(I am sick of people slinking their way to the hoh bed to get their "in" status

2. Only the HOH may view the spymaster

3. I would assign chores to each house guest and it would be their responsibility the entire time they are in the house...or it could be part of the competition stuff

This I like because it does get annoying long term. Plus, if I were HOH, I"d see the room as a time to get some rest and all for the following week's challenges - because while I wouldn't be HOH, I'd want to have a fair fight in the POV and food challenges so I didn't end up in the have not section or have a chance to remove myself from the block if nominated.

Some other rules I'd implement:

1. No abusing the rule book to find loopholes to go and demand stuff from Big Brother or try to claim that a HOH's nomination is invalid, or for retaliation.

2. No using food (and yes, I include slop) for clothing or usage other than eating. While I haven't seen another peanut butter bikini since that one season, I just find the use of food outside it's proper usage a waste, and therefore should be against the rule.

3. Everyone must at least make up their bed on a daily basis. While the guests may not be entirely tidy, we do view the bedrooms on a daily basis, and the unmade beds look really messy and sloppy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12