+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I too am just so-so with this season. I only started watching a few seasons ago, but I can see what a bad one this is. I think it's totally unfair that they gave one clique an advantage right from the get go. An extra member AND HoH? Come on now. If they didn't have the rule that you can't eliminate a member from your own clique, it would have been more interesting by far, but we probably wouldn't have Jeff in the house anymore, and he's the only decent member of the athletes. Ugh. Ronnie needs to go. I hope Jessie has the cajones to back door him. (That sounds bad doesn't it LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3616647;
    that's my feeling also

Groedner and them think that putting in all new people and playing straight up w/o twists that interfere with individual gameplay is boring i guess
    I completely agree. If you look at the entire scenario it couldn't look or be anymore ridiculous than it already is! Putting 4 athletes into a game that involves a lot of athletic competition is beyond 'game fixing' as far as I see it. It is basically like here you go Jessie on a silver platter.

Finally though there may be some hope as Kevin is attempting to do some household twisting and changes.

^Thank goodness. He is the only one on the lame side that I remotely like.

I loathe this clique twist also, and I never hate these stupid BB twists as much as everyone else. Everyone hated the rivals, the couples, Project DNA, but honestly, I was pretty okay with them. But now this one is truly ruining the game.

The only good part is that Jessie can't nominate Jeff, but that's it.

I want BB10 back! Decent eliminaiton order, good winner, good drama, great season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3618668;
    ^Thank goodness. He is the only one on the lame side that I remotely like.

I loathe this clique twist also, and I never hate these stupid BB twists as much as everyone else. Everyone hated the rivals, the couples, Project DNA, but honestly, I was pretty okay with them. But now this one is truly ruining the game.

The only good part is that Jessie can't nominate Jeff, but that's it.

I want BB10 back! Decent eliminaiton order, good winner, good drama, great season.
    BB10 had some very entertaining hg's also! I so agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3618698;
    BB10 had some very entertaining hg's also! I so agree with you.
    Oh yes, forgot to include them also. I would take that cast and its duds over this cast any day. Even Jessie, who was very entertaining during BB10, is a borewhore on this season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

why is she still even on the show? she is so desperate and annoying. i c*** when she was begging him for a kiss. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3615245;
    Jesse doesn't want Lydia to sit next to him.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-29-2009 at 05:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213