+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

^Hopefully Jessie goes out the same week he went out in BB10, which is next week. That would be hysterical.

FORT Regular

Can you believe that rat, Ronnie, had the nerve to try to do a chilltown phone call...EEEEEEEEEEK

Un-freaking-believable. Gimme back my season 10!!!

To the Point

didn't watch....now I'm glad. These people are just ....I can't even think of an appropriate word that isn't totally offensive.

Jordan, though not a really great player is probably one of the nicest. Michelle has been very difficult for me to get a handle on.

Ronnie makes me sick is he seriously trying to do the Will and Boog phone call. What a nerd to do that he sucks and he can't pull it off. And even though he thinks so he is far from any Dr. Will.

How lame. I hope when he gets out of her Will and Boog are around to show him what the phone call should look like. THen proceed to thump him.

The lame side of the house is taking over. Gosh, this season was starting out so well, and now it's starting to suck real bad. Michele disappointed me by selling herself out to Jessie. I can't blame her, but it's just disappointing for her to go the lame side.

I'm missing Laura. Please, Allison, make up some stupid twist to bring her back. Something like, a prom vote for the prom king and queen from the eliminees, and then the house has to vote which one they want back in the house.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

IMO the the entire "clique" idea was idiotic from the get go! What really gets me is the manipulation of not being able to nominate a member. It is interference with the game rather than the game actually being played out! basically it looks like here you go Jesse!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3616599;
    IMO the the entire "clique" idea was idiotic from the get go! ---
    that's my feeling also

Groedner and them think that putting in all new people and playing straight up w/o twists that interfere with individual gameplay is boring i guess

FORT Newbie

I'm not enjoying the clique mentality this season, too many people still not able to be put up for eviction. Jesse was the one former BB player I didn't want to come back into the house. He's too full of himself, who cares about his muscles!?! Maybe in the next 2 weeks someone from another clique will win HOH and start sending the athletes packing and they'll take Ronnie with them.

If Big Brother thought we'd hate the people they chose for this season.... they are right! But just because we may hate them, doesn't mean we are thrilled with what BB is trying to make us stomach. Does anyone know whether BB has spies reading all the message boards because if they do, PLEASE do some kind of twist and save the season for the fans. Jessie and Ronnie both need to be put up next week with no one able to save them with POV. These guys are nauseating.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread