+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Aw man, worst.nominations.ever.

I really like both Laura and Jordan. Laura is a really great player, and it would be such a waste if she were to go out now. And Jordan is just really likable. It's a lose-lose situation. And to think that I was actually excited to see Ronnie win HOH since I thought we were going to be in for an interesting week. Now all we're left with are horrendous nominations.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3598360;
    Aw man, worst.nominations.ever.

I really like both Laura and Jordan. Laura is a really great player, and it would be such a waste if she were to go out now. And Jordan is just really likable. It's a lose-lose situation. And to think that I was actually excited to see Ronnie win HOH since I thought we were going to be in for an interesting week. Now all we're left with are horrendous nominations.
    Ronnie overplayed his game and was not at all smart at how he went about things. I think he really had it in his head that no one would figure out that he was the RAT, and that even if his crew did know that they wouldn't abandon him! He went wrong by playing both sides of the fence and being dishonest about it so the entire strategy failed. I was dissappointed because I really was expecting him to turn things upside down and in the end he just follwed Jesse's word like a little puppet!

I am sad to see either Laura or Jordan go.

for real!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3597304;
    roid rage...here we go

right. that was absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand;3597374;
    She gave them the footage. She's a grown woman who doesn't know basic math or how to tell time. She IS dumb.

I wonder what happens to the Popular group now that there will only be one person left. Does that person get assimilated into another group or does she play on her own from here on out?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3603173;
    I wonder what happens to the Popular group now that there will only be one person left. Does that person get assimilated into another group or does she play on her own from here on out?
    I wondered that too! Should be interesting. I like both Jordan and Laura and don't want to see either go.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3603173;
    I think it's funny that the populars are all being voted out first - Just goes to show you that being at the top in high school doesn't really set you up for life!
    Reality TV Addict.
    Why can't my life be this interesting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678