+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Refil3d

Re: 7/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants10989;3583963;
    Jeff playing pool by himself, damn that was depressing.
    Jeff is so stupid. And I'm saying this, and I don't hate him or something, I actually like him because he is a friend of Jordan <3
    But he is so stupid with a capital 'S'! Technotronics? Playing pool by himself? When Julie asked him about his argument with Russell he said "oh you guys saw that?" Like I think he forgot he's on Big Brother!
    Just so so so stupid and minute by minute he gets on my nerves... I'm surprised, I thought he would be the only normal athlete, but the only normal athlete is natalie
    Last edited by Refil3d; 07-18-2009 at 04:53 AM. Reason: mistake :)

Refil3d

The House Breaks Up, the cliques go down?

I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about the argument on the 16/7 show and if they think the cliques should be broken up.

I think Lydiot was such an @$$ to Jordan, Jordan never did anything to her. Lydia is getting meaner by the hour, especially when she threw Braden under the bus so she could go farther... :O

The cliques shouldn't be broken up but all the cliques should gang up together into a super clique against the athletes!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-18-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3580424;
    The maturity level of these people is so juvenile.
    That's what you get when you cast a bunch of twenty-somethings, stupid AG.

i guess we just see things differently. i didn't find anything wrong w chima's speech. and never will i find anything entertaining abt someone spewing racist and sexist filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3582852;
    Why is this an "either"/"or" situation?

Every time I see people pick sides in a reality show conflict like this, I lose a little more hope. I think we can take this as entertainment, sure, that's why I'm watching, but I don't think it behooves us to automatically believe a single thing we see on screen, or to lose sight of the real reasons most of these folks are on the show. Most of these folks are people who, in our real lives, would totally repulse us, but because they're on TV there's a group-think tendency to try and sympathize with some of them or take sides. I admit, I'm not immune. I pick favorites too on occasion. But I try to keep some headspace clear when I get caught in that trap of liking some of them just in case some repulsive behavior starts to creep in around the editing--so I don't fool myself into trying to justify whatever their shenanigans are.

Braden is a toad and a fool. But the fact that Chima squatted in the filth and squawked like a total harpy in front of the world doesn't make her the good guy in my opinion. Just a different kind of fool.

+ Reply to Thread