+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos;3573521;
    It always seems like the ones I dislike the most are the ones who stay the longest...pure torture.
    Exactly! Ugh
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

the roid rage and nonsense on this show is hilarious

i declined watching BBAD or Feeds this season because i hate the houseguests; only the occasional youtube clips

i just gotta say the editors always amaze me of what they can do with footage, because as much as i hate the people... i found the show quite entertainning

oh yeah, and laura "It's not my fault i got big boobs"
    Last edited by Dogg; 07-15-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3573207;
    I am so over Chima and her "I'm so smart" attitude.
    I feel you, but this girl has a story behind her. Man, I miss Jannell, Jameka, Jen, and that Blond cheerleader chick with the whiney voice. They kept it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos;3573539;
    I wish Natalie's b-day was in next few weeks so BB could give her a cake with 24 candles on it.
    would be a great way to expose her rediculous lie and cause conflict

a cake with her real age on it hehe

but i don't think the scenario could ever be as bad as when whatsherface a couple seasons ago was having a psuedo birthday and everybody started fighting

Personally I have the feeds this year and really the only reason I watch the TV show is for the diary sessions. I dont know why cuz if ANYTHING is manipulated its the DR. But still, I always hope that a hamster will say something in there that he/she wont say to the houseguests (a la Dr Will). Im pretty much entertained by the feeds, but this is my first season having them so I dont have past seasons to compare it to.

Anyway, seeing the DR sessions on this show, I have more dislike for Russell. And didnt Lydia steal the baby jesus line? Didnt Jameka or someone used to say that alot?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3574199;
    Personally I have the feeds this year and really the only reason I watch the TV show is for the diary sessions. I dont know why cuz if ANYTHING is manipulated its the DR. But still, I always hope that a hamster will say something in there that he/she wont say to the houseguests (a la Dr Will). Im pretty much entertained by the feeds, but this is my first season having them so I dont have past seasons to compare it to.

Anyway, seeing the DR sessions on this show, I have more dislike for Russell. And didnt Lydia steal the baby jesus line? Didnt Jameka or someone used to say that alot?

I think Jameka said either Jesus or God was Gangsta

Last night I was struck by how pretty Lydia could be if she didn't wear so much makeup and have so many tats.
    Why is it that every person who thinks they know everything thereis to know about BB, ends up being such a poor player? Ronnie, I'm looking at you.
    I'm still not a big fan of Jessie, but next to Russ, he seems like a saint.
    Is it just me or does Braden remind you of Sasha Baron Cohen in Bruno?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

WanderingEchoes

I think Braden made a mistake. When he heard that he was going to get nominated he should have gone to Jessie or Russell and tried to make some kind of deal or alliance with them. It could have prevented him from getting nominated.

Ronnie is too much of a weasel this early on. If he keeps playing both sides like he is, he will get caught. It already looks like he will get caught sometime soon. For a minute it seemed to me like Ronnie was going to be the one on the block when Russell used the veto.

Russell is a complete jerk. There was no reason at all for him to go off on Jeff like that. All it did was make him look like a bully. Russell only won the veto because he chose a very simple word to spell. At least others like Jessie, Lydia, and Chima put more of an effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3573826;
    I have to say, I groaned very audibly when he went and revealed the plan to Braden, because it did not benefit him at all, he got caught, it's way too early to be playing both sides of the fence. And yet, he's still my favorite, because not only is he coming across as likeable so far, I find myself instantly rooting for a fellow nerd caught in the nightmarish hell of high school cliques.
    But we ARE being manipulated with this clique stuff.

There are "nerds" who are loathsome people just as surely as there are jocks who are decent ones.

Because this is reality show casting, chances are none of these people are truly upstanding people. The likelihood that Ronnie is the Weasel variety of "nerd" instead of the truly oppressed version is a lot higher than it would be in the real world. And his actions seem to support him being a Weasel. The mere fact that more Nerds worldwide are of the unfairly downtrodden type doesn't change that, I think.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm having trouble getting into this season's show. Not enough drama, great players, or plays. Bring back the all-stars! LOL =^.^=
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread