+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie;3573106;
    I think I'm going to vomit. haha Typical meathead comment.
    no doubt.

As much as I can't stand Jesse and Russell, it would be funny for them to go far only to turn on each other. Those two pinheads are too dumb to figure out how to stay in an alliance to F2.

Russell & Jessie need to go home... and they can take Lydia with them! Natalie too.

Where does BB find all these vile, annoying people? Seriously, where? So I can stay away.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

I am so over Chima and her "I'm so smart" attitude.

Natalie saying she hasn't lied? What the heck ever. I really can't stand her either. I'm going to end up rooting for the rubber ducky from the pool.

My favs so far Michele, Ronnie and ....JORDAN????

Funny how Natalie told Lydia she doesn't lie, when the first thing the girl did on the show was lie saying she was 18. Wow.

Then you got Ronnie, who is totally playing way too hard way too early. I can understand the whole playing both sides deal. But what was his purpose for telling Braden he was being targeted? How did that benefit Ronnie? All it did was get him caught lying and playing both sides by Russell. Good job, Ronnie. Now the Athletes will never trust you. He can't really play both sides well anymore because he's practically given himself away.

Then there's the dumb jocks, as ever. Why target Braden? Why? Isn't the fact the the original target, Lydia, did so well worming her way off the block prove more than ever how big of a threat she is? She totally worked them over. And Braden to replace her, of all people. He was not a threat at all before. But most likely will be now if he stays.

After this episode I can say Russell is probably my least favorite. Even below Jesse. Coming after Jeff like that was very juvenile. It didn't accomplish anything except making them both look stupid. Jeff could have spared himself if he didn't take the bait and fight back. But Russell comes out as the bigger idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie;3573198;
    Russell & Jessie need to go home... and they can take Lydia with them! Natalie too.

Where does BB find all these vile, annoying people? Seriously, where? So I can stay away.
    My thots exactly and one reason why I only watch bits and pieces these past seasons. Like to read here in between the first show and last couple tho..lol
    It always seems like the ones I dislike the most are the ones who stay the longest...pure torture.

Keep the comments coming so I can watch the show from here rather than on my tv ;D

I wish Natalie's b-day was in next few weeks so BB could give her a cake with 24 candles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3573355;
    My favs so far Michele, Ronnie and ....JORDAN????
    What's to like about Ronnie? He appears to be the very definition of "little weasel". BEST case, he's only half as smart as he thinks he is, and has overplayed his game horribly.

Not watching live feeds this year I can't speak about what dirt the others may be hiding. But I'm suspicious of someone who is as under-edited as Jordan on the broadcast show.

Chima appears to be a nightmare, as do Lydia and Russell. And Kevin? So far? Boring me to death.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3573610;
    What's to like about Ronnie? He appears to be the very definition of "little weasel". BEST case, he's only half as smart as he thinks he is, and has overplayed his game horribly.
    I have to say, I groaned very audibly when he went and revealed the plan to Braden, because it did not benefit him at all, he got caught, it's way too early to be playing both sides of the fence. And yet, he's still my favorite, because not only is he coming across as likeable so far, I find myself instantly rooting for a fellow nerd caught in the nightmarish hell of high school cliques.

+ Reply to Thread