Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Thoughts on the houseguests:
    Jesse - still a pinhead
    Laura - should have used some of that money for her boobs to fix her teeth
    Braden - pothead extraordinaire
    Russell - the stupid muscle - yuck
    Natalie - cocky, cocky, cocky
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

I don't think I will be able to watch this season. I HAAAATE Jesse. When the "brain" guy made an alliance with him, and the implication was that Jesse could remain in this game for a long time, that makes me sick to my stomach.

I can't watch it now. Couldn't watch it last night. And I was so looking forward to this season. I'll try it again after Jessie leaves. But he seems to have developed a cult in their with like-minded people and I'm not particularly happy with any of them either.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

There is such a difference between watching the show and watching After Dark (I don't subscribe to the feeds). The show was pretty boring and I STILL can't stand Jesse. You'd think after 10 seasons the HGs would know being with strangers 24/7 is no piece of cake, but can't someone come up with some strategy that hasn't been tried before?
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

WanderingEchoes

I do not like Jessie. Just like last season, he is letting other people control his nominations. Hopefully he will not last long.

Ronnie is playing the game strong so far. But if he is not careful he could face an early eviction like Brian did last season.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3566962;
    I can't watch it now. Couldn't watch it last night. And I was so looking forward to this season. I'll try it again after Jessie leaves. But he seems to have developed a cult in their with like-minded people and I'm not particularly happy with any of them either.
    I have to echo this. I watched the first night and when Jesse got back in said "well, not watching THIS anymore!". I can't stand him...you'd think BB would be a little smarter in picking HG's that people want to watch. Oh well!

I came on here to see if it sounded interesting thinking maybe it would lead me to watch again, but sounds like it's kind of lame so far!

Bummer - I was looking forward to a summer reality show fix.

Just because Ronnie looks and acts like a nerd doesn't mean he's actually smart. That's a common misconception.

I missed most of last night's epi due to a phone call. Did get to see the noms, though. I did see the first show and I think they should have brought more diversity into the cast like they did last year. Too many people roughly the same age and stock, almost cartoonish figures - Ronnie, Natalie?
    And, why would the producer seek to bring back Jessie? Was he ever a fan favorite? Yuk
    To Thine Own Self Be True

One comment on who they picked to come back--

I imagine some people turned them down if they didn't have the
    time to give, and also, there was only a one in four chance that they'd be staying, even for a couple of weeks.

I guess they decided to bring back Jessie because they knew it would cause an uproar with the viewers. It's no secret that most couldn't stand him the first time around and it's worse now. I can't stand Natalie either. Her first mistake was lying about her age.. 18? Come on now.. Laura is just used to getting attention and things go her way based on her appearance. When she figures out this won't fly in the BB house, she'll be on her way out too. It's still too soon to tell who I really like as far as house guests go, but Michelle doesn't seem too bad so far. I guess we'll see as the weeks go on. One thing for sure, Chima the princess crybaby needs to go!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast