+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jessie - BB11

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Jessie - BB11

(Jessie's BB10 bio can be found here.)

---------------------------------------------

How much is Jessie going to love being the center of attention of the athletes...the group as a whole will be sucked up to no doubt, and Jessie will be sucked up to by all the "losers" plus by the other athletes. And he didn't even have to win the HOH himself, it was won for him! Now trying to recall if he ever won HOH his year. I remember Jessica did and then Eric kind of ran it.

And why does Jessie spell his name with an I? The male form is Jesse! Jessie is short for Jessica. Not to be rigid about gender roles or anything....
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-11-2009 at 10:57 PM.

Re: Jessie - BB11

I think I speak for the majority of BB fans when I say... "WHHYYYYY?!?!?!?"

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Because of this single pinhead the season for me has gone downhill FAST! I cant stand to watch him..and hes even bigger and his head is just as small,hes so repulsive!He needs to be evicted immedietly!Band together and get rid of that small headed, yet big headed, jackass.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Does anyone think this person is NOT taking steroids? I've never seen him before, but he's a poster boy for them. My son says there is no doubt.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He's supposably the youngest natural body builder in the country. But I don't believe much this tool says. But on the live feeds we see him daily...I don't see him taking any steriods and BB controls what goes in the house.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3563040;
    He's supposably the youngest natural body builder in the country. But I don't believe much this tool says. But on the live feeds we see him daily...I don't see him taking any steriods and BB controls what goes in the house.
    Most athletes who do use them will rotate on and off every 3-4 months. Also he may have weaned off of them in honor of the opportunity of getting back on BB.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

This guy's insane. I don't believe I've ever witnessed so much self-adoration in my life. Meathead.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Refil3d

The guy has an ego problem. Seriously. I want him GONE

He is a piece of work for sure... what a tool! I can remember him referring to himself last season as "One of the most beloved houseguests ever". That may have even been during the finale?

btw... If he were to read this post, he would go away thinking it was a compliment..

I really think hes a mega goof, but at least hes a little bit entertaining I guess, compared to the rest of them who I find a bunch of snores.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast