+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jessie - BB11

Re: Jessie - BB11

I think he's physically repulsive.
    He's too muscley for my liking and his face, sheesh.
    His personality is crap too.
    He's a complete non-starter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refil3d;3623298;

Natalie is okay, but Lydia is acting like a jealous 6 year old. Isn't Lydia bisexual anyways?!
    Just out of curiosity - why would Lydia's being bisexual affect how she acted about Jessie?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Refil3d

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3625796;
    Just out of curiosity - why would Lydia's being bisexual affect how she acted about Jessie?
    I dunno, I'm just questioning her.
    It could be cool to see some gilr-girl relationships in the house

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Agggghhh!Jessie is such a baby,after he was chosen to be a Have Not by Jordan,in possibly the fairest of ways, he was whining and complaining like a child.I dont see how people think hes attractive..his body is disgusting,there is such a thing as TOO much muscle..his face..ya isnt the most appealing..its oddly long..not in a horsey way but like a statue of Easter Island.Not to mention that his personality is like a bag of moldy potatos.I just want him gone..immedietly!
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

Refil3d

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3637040;
    Agggghhh!Jessie is such a baby,after he was chosen to be a Have Not by Jordan,in possibly the fairest of ways, he was whining and complaining like a child.I dont see how people think hes attractive..his body is disgusting,there is such a thing as TOO much muscle..his face..ya isnt the most appealing..its oddly long..not in a horsey way but like a statue of Easter Island.Not to mention that his personality is like a bag of moldy potatos.I just want him gone..immedietly!
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Jessie ain't the problem, It's Ronnie-rat/Russeloser

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3637040;
    Agggghhh!Jessie is such a baby,after he was chosen to be a Have Not by Jordan,in possibly the fairest of ways, he was whining and complaining like a child.I dont see how people think hes attractive..his body is disgusting,there is such a thing as TOO much muscle..his face..ya isnt the most appealing..its oddly long..not in a horsey way but like a statue of Easter Island.Not to mention that his personality is like a bag of moldy potatos.I just want him gone..immediately!
    From your mouth to Jeff's ears!

I'm happy he is gone!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123